This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOT! count me in!
    clutch arrived today... now just need an engine!
    shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• haha...dont know if i qualify seeing as mine runs...but the wait to even order the haltec unit and whatnot is killing me... :hit_head:
      そう面倒 ...
      *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• a 4 way race eh? this could get interesting haha. Me>><<All of you
        lol

Comment

• yeah right pete you'll spend so much time changing your mind everyone else will be done before you start :hit newb:

just hurry it up and get back in a damn skyrine!
          そう面倒 ...
          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
            yeah right pete you'll spend so much time changing your mind everyone else will be done before you start :hit newb:
            ... ... low blow jared...

Comment

• ;-) aw sorry little buddy. buy mine! haha then you'll be good to go 8) :drive: just wait till i get haltec and a pair of gt2860r-5's in there + the 650cc injectors, jun oil pump, koyo rad, and hard piping kit.....
              そう面倒 ...
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• no thanks i want gtst:P

Comment

• haha....crazy kid.... just kidding, i was gonna pick up a gts-t at first but got offered a gt-r for $500 more....now i almost kick myself for that with the extra repair costs on a gt-r. oh well. so my car is leaking coolant again...i think its about time for a full rebuild, nice bulletproof motor i was having daydreams of what to do to the motor today.....haha i need some professional
                  そう面倒 ...
                  (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

haha....crazy kid.... just kidding, i was gonna pick up a gts-t at first but got offered a gt-r for $500 more....now i almost kick myself for that with the extra repair costs on a gt-r. oh well. so my car is leaking coolant again...i think its about time for a full rebuild, nice bulletproof motor i was having daydreams of what to do to the motor today.....haha i need some professional

haha daydreaming about my car is all i do.....it hasnt been on the road for 3 1/2 months...daydreaming is all i have lol
                    1989 GTS4....

Comment

• haha i hear ya man.
                      そう面倒 ...
                      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Skylines Anonymous

Hi my name is peter and i've been skyline-less for about a month and a half now... it gets really hard sometimes...

Comment

• *group voice* Hello Peter
                          そう面倒 ...
                          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

;-) aw sorry little buddy. buy mine! haha then you'll be good to go 8) :drive: just wait till i get haltec and a pair of gt2860r-5's in there + the 650cc injectors, jun oil pump, koyo rad, and hard piping kit.....
                            im sorry jarad but all that work and no crank? or head gasket to run reliably, or timing belt? What about cams?

Comment

• well if you insist cody :roll:
                              guess i'll save more money and do that too...good call
                              そう面倒 ...
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Got too look out for the Nissans............ Let me know what your motor price comes too

Comment

Working...
                                X