Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloydminster gtrc'rs

who inhabits this side of AB/Sask

I know i have seen one gts other then mine driving around.
    I'll be out here for a couple months, already getting bored.

Holy cow honestly didnt think it was a GTRC member that I seen. Just me in Lloyd so far this year, the gold/red monstrosity hasn't shown its head and there's a stock (BONE STOCK) GTR rolling around on 19's here, somewhere.

Seen u cruising the four yesterday, seriously love your 4 dr! Makes me wish I could clean my mess of a GTS up pretty soon, and yes the boredom will damn near kill you in this town, there is NOTHING to do around here other than drink, and cruise the main drag, not necessarily in that order.

Send me a PM and maybe we could get together and hang out or something one of these nights

Comment

I never thought roads could get much worse then edmonton's.
      The main drag is horrendous, I need to buy a truck to fit in too.

saw a nice red mark 4 supra though with a lady smoking inside

Comment

The supra is owned by some lady out in Blackfoot, the only one that sold out of the Toyota dealer in Lloyd, its an auto, but well maintained (aside from Ciagarette smoke) Yes, trucks are the "only cool thing" in this town, every one has a backyard exhaust, that sounds like a$$ no matter how far away you are, diesels are getting worse too.

The main drag is a disgrace, they spendt a couple million on those f&cking orange poles and yet can't maintain a road. If It snows, it will take the city 3-4 days to plow any road, even the main drag. Hope those big chromers on your front wheels don't get too beat up driving around here, its a craphole, but what can yah do, theres more money than brains in this town.....it shows doesnt it?

Comment

Bumping this thread...anyone else live here? I'll be importing an R33 in a few weeks and would love someone I could chat with and get some help with regarding my car.

Comment

I live in Cold Lake, about an hour away from Lloyd.

Comment

I lol when people think roads out west are bad, come to Winnipeg and then you'll see what shitty roads are!
              Originally posted by Paradis
              ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
                I live in Cold Lake, about an hour away from Lloyd.
                How do you like it up there? I know a few people that live there, and I was thinking of coming up a few times in the summer to play a couple games with the airsoft club there.

Any good driving roads in the area?

Comment

Gunna bump this for me being new resident , seen only one gtr on Saturday(nov.3rd) , I hope to be rolling around with a gts or 180sx soon.
                  Life is fun when sideways.

Comment

Another GTRcer in Lloyd! I just saw a GT-R driving around today, of all days, with the huge snow we had. If it's the gunmetal one, the guy also has a 400-500 hp Impreza.

I just stored my R33 sedan for the season, but I recently moved and there's a white GTS parked in my apartment complex. Hasn't moved in a few weeks though.

Comment

And here I thought McFly was back from the dead...necroposters!!!

**** roads are everywhere, they just repaved our main drag after 28 years and did a piss poor job doing it, so disappointed.

Jon.
                      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I don't live in Lloyd, I live in Saskatoon, but I go through there about 4-5 times a year to visit my Alberta relatives. The main drag is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibson View Post
                          How do you like it up there? I know a few people that live there, and I was thinking of coming up a few times in the summer to play a couple games with the airsoft club there.

Any good driving roads in the area?
                          Eh, Cold Lake is ok lol. I know a couple of the guys that are in the airsoft club, mostly guys from the base, or their kids. We actually drive towards Lloyd for any decent driving. We do a Fall cruise, towards Elk Point, around Frog Lake, and to Lloyd. It's a really nice drive actually, with lots of areas to let it loose. Let me know if you're ever in the area.

Comment

Seen an other one few weeks ago on that heavy snow fall day beside A&W on sk side there was i believe a car audio store where it pulled in... im still getting use to the area... pm me your number i need gtrc friends hahaha

Comment

Bumping this to see if there are any others or new comers around, I've made friends with a few 180sx guys, keep seeing a red r32 bombing around. I ended up picking up a silvia s13 so you guys should see me roaming around in the spring.

Comment

Working...
                              X