• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha once again at northshore starbucks at 7:30 saturday

Comment

where the meet at this time star bucks or what

Comment

I will be at sun valley raceway again.. thats my saturdays.. I know I will be sadly missed lol... FYI a white GTR won king of the hill at sun valley last time out

Comment

Originally posted by flexo View Post
          where the meet at this time star bucks or what
          lol already been answered read the post above

Dont worry jeff we have been able to hold the fort without you. Its all good. lol Its more fun when u just drive by :P

Comment

haha yeah i had to go pick up last minute supplies before leaving for sun valley in the am... Sometimes having responsibilities sucks!

Comment

So you guys want to do another meet this week? Friday or saturday?

Comment

Sat. is good for me. We can go for a cruise to Sun Peaks maybe. Sat. about 1 or 2pm? Those who can't make the cruise can meet us at Starbucks at the usual time.

Jon.
                Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

don't think i can make the cruise, motor is suffering pretty bad, might take her off the road soon to save it for a couple more track days. But i'll be there for the meet for sure

Comment

Well i am happy to see that Kamloops still has skylines. What do you guys think of the town, half decent place to move to or stay away?:-P
                    I ask but may not have much of a choice.

Comment

Job or wife?:-P

The car scene is a little lacking (has been for about 10years now). Even the Okanagan has fallen off since the Party Time '80s and '90s. Nice winters though, most of the time there is only a few feet of snow total for the year and the summers are HOT as hell. We are smack dab in the middle of the only dessert like climate in all of Canada. The hills look like the ones that surround the Los Angeles basin. A bit dusty at times but I like it. Most of the roads are OK and you learn really quick what lanes are crap and what roads to avoid. If you like boats we have 2000km of shoreline called Shuswap lake just 35 min. from here, kind of our own version of Lake Havisu (sp?) in Arizona. Then there is Kamloops Lake (10min. away), about 200km of shoreline and much better than it was 20 years ago. The pulp mill stench is mostly gone.

If you move here that would be great, some of the bozo's in this town that think they have something fast need to get schooled by a white GTR and a black GTR. The cops are pretty good (with exceptions of course) and a buddy cop of mine has an LS1 Trans Am with a pile of bolt ons and has ZERO issues with hotdoging and fast cars.

Oh yea, you know what B.C. stands for right? Bring Cash . Don't poop to much when you buy a house and see all the extra crap you have to pay for here and NOWHERE else in the country.

Hope to see you and your beasty in the future.....

Jon.
                      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by BrianV8 View Post
                        don't think i can make the cruise, motor is suffering pretty bad, might take her off the road soon to save it for a couple more track days. But i'll be there for the meet for sure
                        Still pingin' between 4 and 5k rpm? Did you try a gallon of Tolulene yet? I still can't believe you can't get that to go away. How many tunes have you tried now, 6-7? Got to get another CAS to try to see if there is wicked spark scatter at that RPM.

See you Sat.

Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                          Still pingin' between 4 and 5k rpm? Did you try a gallon of Tolulene yet? I still can't believe you can't get that to go away. How many tunes have you tried now, 6-7? Got to get another CAS to try to see if there is wicked spark scatter at that RPM.

See you Sat.

Jon.
                          Yeah tried toluene last weekend when i took it autocrossing with a full tank of husky gas. I've tried almost 70 variations of tunes and fine tuning with no luck, chip burner got a good workout haha. I went to pass this guy on the highway last night and she's still boosting 15 pounds etc just fine but she has no power anymore. I'm gonna do a compression test again tomorrow but i think she's done. Looked under the hood, nothing obvious is wrong so yeah i think i might be parting her out pretty quick here to get more money for the new motor.

Comment

are we talking about audible knock or pfc noise?

Comment

audible knock, sounds like ball bearings. What is interesting is the pull came back but first gear has no pull, rest of the drivetrain pulls much better. I checked the clutch and its definatly not slipping. And wheels are not spinning. Its like something is restricitng the motor from reving up really quick.

Comment

ill try and make it again this weekend, but seeing as im in the midst of major landscaping might pose an issue, just purchased 3 spruces and 13 cedars for the 12 yards of redrock i just got. plus the other good 6 or more yards of mulch i still need.
                                .......GTRCANADA.COM
                                Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

Working...
                                X