JUly 25 paul lake cruise/camp/bbq/photo op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUly 25 paul lake cruise/camp/bbq/photo op

hey boys whats up iv decided to host a meet up at paul lake for a cruise, bbq, camp, and photo ops on july 25. We would all meet up at Northshore A&W at about 12 head up to paul lake, hit up the beach, have some grub, take lots of pics, have a good time. My gf is gunna post it on gtir canada and hoping to get alot of jdm cars up there for a good time. Let me know whos up for it.

1.flexo............gtst
    2.gtirgurl.........pulsar gtir
    3.funnygas..... 4door gts-t
    4.jon..............gtr

ill be there in w/e car im rockin at the time...
    1.flexo
    2.gtirgurl
    3.funnygas
    Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
    --------------------------------

Comment

I'll be there, I hope LOX has the day off. LOL.

Charle gots a GTS-T with some powa......

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I will be working so count me out

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
          Charle gots a GTS-T with some powa......
          weeeeee...... im going to have to roll fenders and raise the car a bit before we head out there.. hell... im having issues in langley

Comment

I'm working too i'm out. I'll be with the rest of us workers at the A&W for the usual meet :P. Plus with autocross the day after that, saving gas money for that.

Comment

I can't stay all day with the baby so I'll be there for a few hours for food and enjoying the park. I will also be at the meet at 7:30 at A&W for those of you who can't go to Paul Lake.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

well we could cruise out there. spend the day, setup camp (for those that are going to be camping, then cruise out to the dub meet, would be a fun cruise together. as long as we are back at the camp site before 10pm. maybe stay at the dub meet until 9... just a thought. cause i never like to pass up cheap burgers

Comment

I won't be able to stay quite that long (who knows, the baby might co-operate). But I`ll be there for the cruise and the meet at A&W at 7:30.

Jon.

Comment

nice, see yeah there man

Comment

A&W @ 7:30 on saturdays is the norm? i'm new to Kamloops... still rocking the ontario plates!!!!

Comment

sure is man, north shore A&W. And hey guys hotnite is coming up quick don't forget to register, i registered chris and i today. Get on it!!!!!

Comment

I haven't registered yet

Shame on me.

Jon.

Comment

no kidding jon. Your suppose to be setting an example, don't worry though i got you covered. Guess you can make it up to me with a ride in the white rocket on saturday ;P haha

Comment

i should be there, just got back from TSS and dropped 800.00 into the ride, so its up and running.
                              .......GTRCANADA.COM
                              Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

Working...
                              X