BC R33 owners!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
    or if your always park at with the rears facing outwards it is almost as easy as popping the rears and jumping it from there..( I just think its much safer that using the fusebox)
    do what now?

i havent got cables yet lol

Comment

• i got it started and the turbo problem is still there back to 0psi LOL

Comment

• What exactly does it do?
        -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• as soon as it starts to boost it rumbles and then will cut out..it starts at around 4000rpms

Comment

• rumbles like pops?

have you tested the coil packs?

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• ya kinda like pops..i havent really done anything cept the fuel filter..should i check the coil packs next?

on another note..how do you check build date..i thot it was on door jam area?

Comment

• ok so it satarts cutting out after 3.5 pounds of boost..its completely fine until then..i dont think my boost controller works cuz i had it at 0 and it still had the same amount of boost as usual...:S

Comment

• It will be running actuator pressure. I doubt you could actually set it to 0
                  For the popping:
                  Have you changed plugs?
                  have you checked coil packs?
                  Have you checked fuel pump?

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• i have done 0 of those things haha..i can do one or 2 tomorrow..my boost controller is confusing..i misinterpreted that it was 0 it wasnt...anyways so its now flashing red when i go over 3.5..ive been fidelling with it to get it to a proper setting cuz im pretty sure idiot owner in japan had it overboosting cuz the gain was to quick

Comment

• Anyone experience an issue with their Speedometer dropping to 0 from time to time and has difficulty going back up? I think it is my speedsensor but not sure..

Once I shut my ignition, it starts working again..

Comment

• no i havent man,

my tack is messed though..not reading properly after 4ooorpms..may be something to do with the turbo issue though

Comment

• Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
                          Anyone experience an issue with their Speedometer dropping to 0 from time to time and has difficulty going back up? I think it is my speedsensor but not sure..

Once I shut my ignition, it starts working again..
                          My problem with my factory gauges is my factory boost gauge wont go to -7...

The aftermarket one reads correctly though.

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• Originally posted by shadybeaverguy View Post
                            My problem with my factory gauges is my factory boost gauge wont go to -7...

The aftermarket one reads correctly though.
                            Sweet we all have something different wrong haha..so if its the coil packs, i know where they are and everything..what do i need to change em/check em?

Comment

• lol come to vancouver for the day, we can figure out our issues together haha
                              I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
                              (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                              ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• Originally posted by inhumane View Post
                                Sweet we all have something different wrong haha..so if its the coil packs, i know where they are and everything..what do i need to change em/check em?
                                Some wrenches and a multimeter.

And if they are hosed, which it kind of sounds like, you need a whole bunch of money to change them. You can bandaid them by better insulating them.

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Working...
                                X