BC R33 owners!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright well u have till at least next weekend. Ill msg u on fb
    I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
    (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
    ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• What happened to it?

What steering wheel and shift knob? Any good aftermarket parts?
      -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• it was just a front end hit, i dont know what else it has, stock steering wheel and some shiftknob, duno what brand, i know theres a boost gauge in there too but dont know the brand
        I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
        (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
        ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• finally got a pic of my r33...just did a fresh oil change and registered the vehicle in Ontario

R33 GTS-25T

Comment

• good u dont have fog lights either, :P

nice ride though
            (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
            ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• theres a gtr in the background to...
              (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
              ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• where would the fog lights normally go? where the mesh is under the signal lights?

I installed a deck today and while taking the console out, i noticed there was a plug behind a blank area where a switch normally would be...on the left side of the steering wheel..could this be a switch for a fog light if it from the factory?
                R33 GTS-25T

Comment

• oh update, so yea, I looked up pics, and it would go where the mesh is...but I guess it isn't plug and play...i found someone selling the fog lights but says it won't work with the r33s that did NOT come with fog lights from factory due to no wiring being there...any truth to this? i know for a friend's 97 honda prelude, he bought the JDM fog lights and behind the bumper there was wiring ready...just plug and play...

anyone know what the deal is with our cars?
                  R33 GTS-25T

Comment

• actually our car could have had 2 sets of fogs.
                    1st, in the mesh where u mention but also where the front turn signal is. if u had fogs you wouldnt have a reflector beside the signal.

2, the turn signal lever would have a fog light switch on it.

we both dont have it
                    (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                    ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• here Andrew ,,, this is what i was gonna show u

(OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                      ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• what a horrible night..my poor skyrine

Comment

• lol no worries, looks like someone forgot my name :P
                          (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                          ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• I have fenders for sale if thats any help.....
                            -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• im still awaiting confirmation on the condition of the parts i need, im told one of them have a few dings but its fixable, im waiting on some close up pictars
                              (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                              ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• cozmo is a cool name william, willard, willson lol

Comment

Working...
                                X