No announcement yet.

BC R33 owners!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o god i can just imagine..ok scary moment..driving home from up island and on our island highway going about 70, the person in front of me smashes a deer!!!! deer goes flying in the air then scampers off to the woods..one car ahead and thatd been me..jesus murphy

Comment

• lol you are jinxed....
      -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• i think i have part animal blood

Comment

• .. No one goes 70Kms on the Island Highway.. Im from Campbell River.. I drive that highway all the time.. Pedel Bikes go at least 80.. you can tell the trueth you were going 150.. LoL

Drive safe Buddy..
          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• hahaha so true man..i was going a minimum 150 most the time but this was near goldstream park and i was stuck behind a car

Comment

• i think it's just a sign that andrew should not own a skyline, it just gonna get written off by mother nature sooner or later.
              i think he should just hand us the 1 valet key he has and be done with it

:P
              I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
              (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
              ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• haha i will fight mother nature!

Comment

• i think mother nature is on icbc's side so it's 2 against 1
                  I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
                  (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                  ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• Is Andrew the Island Version of Jon... (Ya i went there.. ) im not taking it back.. LoL
                    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
                      Is Andrew the Island Version of Jon... (Ya i went there.. ) im not taking it back.. LoL
                      No Jons latest accident wasn't his fault! (Ya I went THERE... )!!!!

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• i dont think mother nature is on icbc's side..unless shes the devil sending animals out to get hit by cars

Comment

• maybe!.....

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• lol..so when is this seat deal goin down rich? are you buying a bunch to get a deal?

Comment

• yeah i am in the middle of negotiating. looks like i gotta buy 20 (10 pairs)

Are there any specific ones you are after? Hit me up on email and I can send you catalogs...

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• k sounds sweet dude..i got fart burns on mine so iwanna get rid of that :P

Comment

Working...
                                X