No announcement yet.

BC R33 owners!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found one on ebay but thats a bit sketchy...

Comment

• yea it looks as if your gonna be spending abit for them. to bad it was metal so u could reuse it.

but i can see why there so expensive, the demand out here for them is slim, so the price is high.
      maybe see if you can order from one of the suppliers on forum.
      so bad it wasnt a common gasket, well dont think it is. it's probably specific to the rb25. but could be the same for the rb20 aswell
      I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
      (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
      ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• The top half of the second link is the one you want. From memory I got mine from ztune for around $50
        -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• the red thing behind my grille are my horns. Not much mod as you can see upclose FMIC, chip ecu by intec , hard piping on intake side of turbo,removed rubber tube. ObX dump pipe, 3.5 inch from down pipe allthe way back to dragger HKS muffler, EVC controller, catch can, with stock internals,
          Still got all winter to clean up outside of motor , still debating on sidemount plenum , Q45 TB, Q45 MAF, water pump , oil pump , fuel pump , injector upgrade and fuel rail and i dont think it will ever stop
          Hehe
          A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

• come out to the meet tonight
            I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
            (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
            ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• yea those are the ones i saw on ebay..i'll check out ztune..maybe i could pick one up if they have one in stock

Comment

• shithawks..fuk i hate my work..they wouldnt even let me take the day off to come coach a hockey team..bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by inhumane View Post
                  yea those are the ones i saw on ebay..i'll check out ztune..maybe i could pick one up if they have one in stock
                  They got mine in for me. Took a whole day!

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• just got a reply from mike..one or two days he said....

woot got the lockout bar today

Comment

• is your hicas pooched? What lockout bar did you get?

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• its totally messed..light doesnt come on..but i can feel it kick in lol
                        one from feast auto :P

Comment

• what do you mean you can feel it kick in?
                          (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                          ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• i can feel it engaging.. is that a better word for you?

Comment

• but what though? your hicas?
                              (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                              ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• How do you feel it engage?

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Working...
                                X