No announcement yet.

To: a skyline driver in saskatoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ok we'll keep it in the topic but what i meant was.....i see a lot of hondas done up still and ive have been there ten yrs ago!!!....its just so played out....its all about rwd and awd cars in this generation...IMO
    Toy: BNR32
    DD: R50

Comment

Originally posted by christdeyoung View Post
      Correct...my Civic currently pushes 320whp on a mild tune...some basic math will tell you that you'll need around a 550whp Skyline GTR to deal with it.
      I'm also rebuilding it with sleeves and pistons, and increasing the boost/revlimiter...soooo yeah...you guys suck. (Not you, Mr. Humper. lol)

Just so you nub-cakes know, I also own a BNR32, and my goal is to make it faster than my Honda on the highway...not so modest of a goal.
      how much money you put into the honda?
      sorry off topic i jus wanna know lol

Comment

Well, I bought the car in Montreal for $7500....I put about another $12,000 into it (suspension, brakes, turbo gear, etc)
        Theres more info about it on my build thread
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=45428

And heres a video of it that I put on youtube
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7pJJ...eature=related

Comment

Honda's are cheap fun...I'm sure you could build a car that would easily run in the 10's for the same money I put into mine.

Sorry for the off topic posts.

Comment

Is this 4 door gtst with gtr wheels? alberta plates?
            Jesse
            1990 HCR32
            2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

I'm not sure what plates it had... It may have had GTR wheels, not sure... Just know they were dark in color, almost black... And its a 2 door...
              Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

I think this dude lives in Mount Royal area. I actually saw him on the Sunday of cruise weekend show at lunch time. He was beside me at the lights on Circle by Tiger Automotive heading to the east side of town. He took off like a maniac cutting in and out of traffic . I was not in my GTR , but too bad this kids car is the same color as mine, cause when i get mine out i am going to be a target for the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by jpdrift View Post
                  I think this dude lives in Mount Royal area. I actually saw him on the Sunday of cruise weekend show at lunch time. He was beside me at the lights on Circle by Tiger Automotive heading to the east side of town. He took off like a maniac cutting in and out of traffic . I was not in my GTR , but too bad this kids car is the same color as mine, cause when i get mine out i am going to be a target for the cops.
                  Anyone try reporting him to the police?

This guy should be punished before he kills someone.

Comment

Oh....and vigilante justice is always much sweeter, guys. I'd be obliged to do so if I weren't in Nova Scotia. lol

*hint hint*

Comment

yeah sounds like the same ass who threw bottles at us
                      Skyline GTR-Most fun you can have in 4.7 seconds!

Comment

You will never be able to stop people from racing around in there cars on the streets, weither its a skyline to a cavalier. Its just life, most of us have been there. Reporting the person is just being an ass, let him get caught it wont take long.

Comment

Originally posted by Benvprov View Post
                          You will never be able to stop people from racing around in there cars on the streets, weither its a skyline to a cavalier. Its just life, most of us have been there. Reporting the person is just being an ass, let him get caught it wont take long.
                          I disagree. While you can never stop street racing and people will do it regardless of the vehicle, I think they should be reported. Yeah he probably will get caught, but what if it's after he seriously injures someone? The sooner he's stopped the better.
                          Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X