Optima Battery where to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optima Battery where to buy

Hey guys, Im pretty sure my battery has past its prime and im looking to get an Optima Yellow top (i think thats the best, even a red top). Now I'm wondering where I can pick one of these up in the lower mainland? Also, I'm assuming there is different sizes and such, so which exact battery from the optima line up am i looking for?

Thanks, and sorry i've been searching and can't find anything locally except walmart, although they only have red top.
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

walmart sells red and yellow optima's :P hahaha
    Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
      Hey guys, Im pretty sure my battery has past its prime and im looking to get an Optima Yellow top (i think thats the best, even a red top). Now I'm wondering where I can pick one of these up in the lower mainland? Also, I'm assuming there is different sizes and such, so which exact battery from the optima line up am i looking for?

Thanks, and sorry i've been searching and can't find anything locally except walmart, although they only have red top.
      Costco has Optimas, not sure about "yellow tops" though.

Comment

lordco has them, I got one for a 95 civic for my skyline it fits perfect, get a reverse terminal if you can

Comment

Costco doesn't have the Optima. Lordco does, but it's like $400. But they do carry em' that's where I got mine from. Yellow top does need a platform underneath so it doesn't move around.. I just built one out of wood..
          FVI .ca
          "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

There's also Polar Battery on Boundary Rd, across from Air Care - past 1st ave.
            Paul U.

Comment

Went to walmart and picked up a red top. Honestly, I know nothing about batteries, so I picked one up and bought it. $210, figure i can take it back if it doesn't work. Is there a specific type/style/grade etc that im looking for? (before I just go install mine)
              “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

I can get them for you

PM me for a price

Comment

PM'd you Gaelen. Hoping I can pick it up tomorrow. The one at walmart like I said was a red top series, but it turned out the terminal posts were too thick for the connectors and I dont really want to switch out the connectors..... although i've looked around and it seems like all batteries have wider posts than the OEM connectors will permit... anyone go through this?

PS Keven, Optima's come with a stand to raise them, but most of the time the retailer doesnt include them or people steal them lol. But I'm hoping the one that Gaelen has isn't $400 =S the ones at walmart were only 200, oh well.

Comment

Sometimes Costco had a deal on them but they are out now from my knowledge.

Ztune probably has a good price on them. 400 for a yellowtop @ lordco? why did you buy it from lordco!?!

Comment

my yellow top was about 220$ at lordco with my account, if you have trouble finding one let me know I can grab one for you

also the skyline uses smaller terminals than north american cars, just get some new terminals for 4 bux each.... the originals just unbolt and you bolt the new ones up ... takes 5 min

Comment

Working...
                      X