Lower Mainland Meet - Thurs, April 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Mainland Meet - Thurs, April 1st

Come out to our weekly meet, where we chill, talk, and eat after if there is enough interest.

Where: Lougheed Town Center, Below the overhead parking, close to North Road and Lougheed Highway Coquitlam
    When: 7:30pm to whenever you want
    How: bring your car

Same rules apply: morons will be removed with force and if the police arrive, you will get a beating from the majority.

Cheers and hope to see you guys there.

It is suppose to be sunny outside and dry, soon we will skip the lougheed overhang and go to A&W open parking lot. summer is within reach

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
    R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

I'm there.

If someone lets me borrow their aftermarket coil packs for a quick rip around the block, I will buy them a beer at Frenchies.

Oh and let's do frenchies. I miss cheap wings.

I'd also say a run up a hill of sorts (exact route to be discussed) as well, but with the recent weather I believe we could hit snow... I only suggest this as I LOVE having my car back...
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

^^^i would be down for a little cruise..i will be there

Comment

better than the whole "fool's" idea.

Comment

theres already a thread made for this thursday btw

Comment

I don't really want to do something stupid to my car. Even temporarily. Although I'm sure there could be some good laughs.

And we missed the other thread because it was titled Fools Meet. Something I wouldn't necessarily want to be associated with.

I can think of a few members who would suit that title quite well. One generally shows up in a Jeep. He's a self-proclaimed fool, so don't get mad at me... He said it.

They can meet in the corner and run over cones together.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by seper View Post
              theres already a thread made for this thursday btw
              really where?

Comment

Ill be there, broke and stealing wings from people.

I saw the other topic "fools meet"
                I dont know if i really feeel like dressing my car up in a princess costume.

Comment

it was just an idea... but since you guys are just going to throw it out, then fine.. i'll just throw it out..
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  widebody rb25 r32
                  Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                  We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                  friends of:
                  genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                  Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

oh comon dont get all flustered, trust me if I didnt have a recerc bov I would probably attached a birdcall or something lol

Comment

o jon made a thread as well, i saw the title and didn't even open the thread lol. anyway if the title said something like weekly meet then i would.

on another note, come to our weekly meet, weather looks decent outside as of now

Comment

I might be able to come. My car isn't exploding anymore so I'll probably be there. It's filthy and I refuse to wash it, that's my april fools gag.

edit: Also a skunk had an altercation with a cat in my driveway the other night, so my car stinks.

Comment

lovely? hahaha... but i agree we jakub.. it'l be slick
                          widebody rb25 r32
                          Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                          We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                          friends of:
                          genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                          Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

meh i'll be there after work I guess. I may be a little late.

Comment

you guys don't usually cruise do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X