X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supguyex View Post
    build boost is depressing...
    I Agree.

My Evo with 0 boost is pathetic.. Makes me sad..

This summer Epic Cruises.. and video making..

:-)
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

YES. EPIC CRUISE. THIS SUMMER. I will bring 3 or 4 cameras and some car mounts. we also need a chase vehicle! and I need someone to hold the boom mic...

Comment

I will likely be there... a little late since I have class til 7:30.

I was gonna say let's meet at A&W. But whatever works. I'll just call someone when I'm heading out and find out where you're all at.

Keven I should be there, but probably not around 11:30 lol. But let's meet up for those rotors sometime soon for sure. I want to go for a ride in this fresh GT2530 GTR of yours as well.

And a cruise to Manning... That's where half the fun roads start! Another time, because I have an interview early tomorrow morning. Then again I could be persuaded. We will see.
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Hurrrrghjhgf where are we meeting, lougheed mall? I'm working up until 7, then me come! I'll probably be there around 7:30-8. Don't leave without me or ill cry.

edit: if we cruise to manning, can I ride shotgun with someone? My car probably wouldn't make the trip :X I'll just have to leave it somewhere I think.

Comment

^^^ The risk is half the fun!
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
              ^^^ The risk is half the fun!
              lol, what worries me is the output shaft in my transmission. It makes this godawful WUH WUH WUH noise on the highway in 5th gear because the bearing is so effed up It only stays quiet and just whines below about 100kmh. Any higher and it does that horrible noise. Does it as high as 140, which as fast as I've gone in it, mostly because it sounded like it was going to blow up.

Comment

Well. It's snowing up at SFU.

So long as nothing sticks before I get out of class (and it's not starting when I leave meaning it will be a bitch getting back on summers) then I shall be present.

Comment

Well, if we do a cruise to Manning, somone can ride shotty in my car.. But like I said. I won't be there till bout 11:30.
                  It's all good Chris. If ur there ur there. I won't bring the rotors today.
                  FVI .ca
                  "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

dibs dibs dibs!
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    widebody rb25 r32
                    Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                    We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    friends of:
                    genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                    Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                      dibs dibs dibs!
                      you son of a bitch!!!

Comment

Lol I can take both if nobody else wants too. It'll be comfy but squished. (GTR back seats r sooooooo comfy! Like sitting in bucket pillows )
                        FVI .ca
                        "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

bah all you jerks went to frenchies, five of us showed up at lougheed

Comment

Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
                            bah all you jerks went to frenchies, five of us showed up at lougheed
                            don't look at me. I clearly stated that i was going to frenchies at 7:30.
                            "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                            i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

you dirty bastard! I can't wait for summer, standing around in the freezing cold and pissing behind dumpsters sucks

Comment

meet was good, too bad like 5 new people ditched...

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                                R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X