1st annual kamloops car meet/cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st annual kamloops car meet/cruise

hey every one i am trying to get a huge meet/cruise going on in the kamloops area for sometime this summer. We have Hot Night in the City which happens every year on the first weekend in August and was planning on having it the sunday after the event its good times. Poker run on friday, show and shine on saturday so i figured id try that weekend while some other guys are already up in kamloops. But if that date dont work and if theres alot of people up for it on gtrc then change to a date where there is no pervious events shedualed maybe even our own car show. Kamloops sucks for car scene and car cruises, we got lots of modded cars but no one ever comes out sticks to them selves but so far iv gotten quite a few and list keeps growing. Let me know what ever one thinks, trying to get the car scene back up and booming in kamloops and get a huge skyline meet at the same time.

If it's the Sunday after Hot Nite, I'm in. Likely will be heading back to the island that day too, so earlier in the day the better for me.
    Dan Hofman
    DnA Garage - the performance gene
    www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

I want to go up for HotNite so if it's in the afternoon so I can make it home in good time (I'll probably work Monday in the AM) then I'm down.

Piece of advice though, don't try and plan it around any group. If you want to do it the Sunday after Hot Nite do it then. Plan the event and they will come. Open it to planning and it will never happen. THE END.
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

well guys looks like its gunna happen the day after hot night in the city. Meeting place Aberdeen Chevron at 10am. Destination going to vernon threw salmon arm then back to kamloops through falkland stop for lunch in vernon. So hope to see some more interest.

Comment

I'm down I think I'm comin up to kamloops for the show . Keep me posted I'm from penticton so if anyone on theere way wants to meet up and head there I'm down for that too

Comment

hey guys so it is next weekend, sunday the 8th at 1030 at aberdeen chevron hope people can make it it is right off the highway accorss from canadian tire if any one needs directions let me know. Hope to see you all out there

Comment

=( I'd love to go, but my skyline wont be past inspection by then haha, so I'll have to make the next one:\

Comment

Addisonc... You're in Kamloops? We meet twice a week and do lots of cruises etc all throughout the summer. pm flexo or myself.
                Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
                --------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                X