Skywest 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywest 2010

My mobile phone edited the post in my pocket.

Lack of interest due to formula d has moved official skywest 2010 to aug 14th.

Original meet at shuswap bc is still happening.pm supguyex for campsites.
    Last edited by FunnyGas; 07-09-2010, 09:27 PM.
    Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
    --------------------------------

sucks, i mean i know i couldn't because my car isn't running, but man. This board. Hate to use the E word, but there's been an epic decline in member's participation to making these annual rides and meets happen
    1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

Can't make it on August 14th. Got a wedding and I'll be carrying the liquor license for it so I HAVE to attend.

And I'd be more than happy to take a day off work for skymeet but 2 days is pushing it. And no offense to supguy but a carmeet camp trip with 20+ cars, none of which were meant for UNpaved camping ground roads makes about as much sense as going to a crack house for vitamins. But still supguy, much love.
      "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
      i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

its not like we were camping out in the boonies... the road is paved all the way to your camp site, which is flat and barely dirt...
        Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
        --------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by FunnyGas View Post
          its not like we were camping out in the boonies... the road is paved all the way to your camp site, which is flat and barely dirt...
          Oh.....
          "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13

Comment

I thought the same as sykline.

I dont think lack of interest was due to the Formula D because hardly any GTRC members went...(that I know of anyway)

I think camping was just a lame idea.
            -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

And a crack house is a GREAT place to get "Vitamin E" =]

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

I would have gone but Formula D took precedent for me. I'm down for the August 14th meet though!
                Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

I'm out - gotta work

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

You guys missed out if you thought that the campground was a gravel pit. Scotch Creek is one of the best campgrounds in BC. The only thing to watchout for though is the speedbumps, I rubbed my mid-ship resonator on two of them, if your slammed, you might have not gotten in.

Beautifull day, shame I got called to work within 10 min. of parking in a campsite.

Whose got pics?????

Jon.
                    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I would be totally down for aug 14th meet! miss the car guys from back east. Not sure if my GTR will be around but do you mind a pimppy Tundra coming in lue of my first true love still being out east?
                      Director of RestorFX Ontario
                      www.restorfx.com

2003 Mazda Protege 5 Turbo (RIP)
                      1990 Skyline R32 GTR, Yume
                      2007 Subaru WRX (retired)
                      2009 Subaru WRX 265, Kitani (retired)
                      2010 Toyota Tundra Crewmax..... Oh yeah!

"A car is not a way from point a to point b, it is the point!"
                      "If life isn't about speed, why is it called the human RACE?"

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Monkey View Post
                        I would be totally down for aug 14th meet! miss the car guys from back east. Not sure if my GTR will be around but do you mind a pimppy Tundra coming in lue of my first true love still being out east?
                        I doubt anyone will mind. Come one, come all. Except i won't be there as i stated earlier.

Originally posted by M13

Comment

Working...
                        X