Epic Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Cruise

Ok so I postedthis on facebook to see if anyones interested. We have some amazing weather but have had no epic long cruises. so here goes

ok since skywest doesn't seem to be happening now. I just wanted to see if anyones down for a nice day or half a day cruise to somewhere nice. maybe this sunday?

we have done many trips like this in the past so some epic routes are available for both half a day or full day trips.

an example of a half a day route in mission we did with the boys a while back:

91A Ave to Schoolhouse St - Google Maps

for a full day trip we could go to Mt. Baker in washington I hear there are some nice roads there (ppl who have gone can fill in)

for another full day trip we can head over to Lytton:

243 Schoolhouse St, Coquitlam, BC to lytton bc - Google Maps

So let me know if you have any suggestions. I was thinking we can do some sort of cruise even if its 3 or 4 people this sunday July 25th.

I'm probably down. But I am working until 5-6ish in Richmond. I can request to leave a bit earlier, but probably not by much. Matt should be down for this, and I think Jakub was down for a cruise during the weekend.

Comment

5-6ish is late man only get 3 hrs of daylight

Comment

bah, you dont need daylight for a cruise :P

Comment

Ya do if your headlights are googly eyed like mine due to the adjustments being seized..........

Related,

Any GTR headlights for sale? lol hopefully projector style........ haha
          Director of RestorFX Ontario
          www.restorfx.com

2003 Mazda Protege 5 Turbo (RIP)
          1990 Skyline R32 GTR, Yume
          2007 Subaru WRX (retired)
          2009 Subaru WRX 265, Kitani (retired)
          2010 Toyota Tundra Crewmax..... Oh yeah!

"A car is not a way from point a to point b, it is the point!"
          "If life isn't about speed, why is it called the human RACE?"

Comment

so far theres about 5 people interested in doing Mt. baker and meeting somewhere in abby around 5pm

Comment

I'm out if its a USA run. I don't have my passport yet. Doesn't matter that I've been across the border like 100 times, now I need some pieces of paper!

Comment

ok any other ideas?

Comment

anything is fine by me, just so long as its still in this country

Comment

Hmmm not this Sunday as I'm hiking the Chief in Squamish.

Maybe next weekend. That first route looked good!
                    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

This is a route i want to do sometime.. before the end of summer i hope.

91A Ave to Schoolhouse St - Google Maps
                      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

that route looks amazing. lets do this soon its almost august!

Comment

Working...
                        X