Hot Nite in the City Car Show 2010 Kamloops August 6&7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Nite in the City Car Show 2010 Kamloops August 6&7

Hey guys, its that time of year again where Kamloops is having its annual Hot Nite In The City Car Show.

All details and registration can be found here @ hotniteinthecity.com

Plans:
    August 6th meet @ sahali Safeway at 3:30pm to start the poker run. @4:00pm we will cruise down to the plaza and get our packages to commence the poker run as a group.

August 7th we will meet at 7 AM in the same location to drive down to the car show for staging. We can confirm the time on Friday during the poker run.

If you coming please make sure you register and post on this thread aswell with your phone number so we can all stay together as a group.

Thanks Brian

Hey Van guys...
    Lookin for a cruise? Drive on up! Good times to be had...
    BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
    Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
    --------------------------------

Comment

add your names to the list

1. BrianV8
      2. FunnyGas

Comment

There is a Skyline on the T-Shirt / Logo as well... BE THERE!!!!

Comment

One of these years i will make it out to this..
          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Hmmmmm...

Maybe I will drive up Friday evening to check out Saturday... But I doubt it.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

If I'd known about this earlier, I would have considered taking the time off work and going. Sounds like a good time.
              03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

it was actually in the game plan to make an invite for a long time, for some reason we all talked about it but forgot to make a post lol. Sorry about the delayed post. By all means if you can't do the poker run car show will be going on regardless saturday

Comment

If anyone from Van is heading up, i might come up too. I don't work for the next few weekends so i'm free
                  "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                  i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

50-50 right now, i have the days off but not sure if i have the money

Comment

What kind of timeline is the carshow? Assuming I can find a control arm ...today, I'd like to make a day-trip out, but would have to leave at 3pm.

Comment

if you come out your stuck at the show until 5, and awards till 5:30

Comment

Oh Brian.. wrong again...
                          You can leave the show at any time.
                          Come on down!

Comment

since when? i know someone tried leaving and i saw him get yelled at lol

Comment

They cannot restrict you from leaving. They just cant. They dont like it because of the potential hazard. But they cannot stop anyone from leaving.

Comment

Working...
                              X