604 help or ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 604 help or ideas!

I've been on the look out for inexpensive solutions to fill my spoiler holes for a gtst with plugs but im stuggling to figure out what to fill them with and where to find. Don't want to resort to using duct tape anymore and dont have enough funds to do it the professional way. Ive looked for rubber, nylon, or plastic plugs (an idea i saw on someones 32 at the skymeet) at home depot, rona, canadian tire and home hardware but couldnt find anything. Just wondering if anyone here knows any other ideas or places of where to look.

I also have been looking for aluminum/metal mesh sheets to make a diy grill and gaurd for my intercooler. Tired of having tiny rocks from all the lower mainland construction dent my intercooler Again any input is welcome.

thanks
    1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

go to canadiantire, in one of the automotive isles (most likely the one with paint in it) there should be a rack with a bunch or random washers/interior pieces. i personal used gm trip clips and they seemed to work really well.
    Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
    www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

i just left mine open on my gts they were hidden under my new spoiler and they litterly let in like 2 drips of water... or go buy some plugs from crappy tire like the last guy said,
      and for the intercooler go to crappy tire they might have mesh if not, get some chicken wire, spraypaint it black and it'll do the trick.
      Last edited by GTS-James; 08-27-2010, 10:30 AM. Reason: cause i wanted to
      1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

get some sandpaper and sand the edges a bit to take off the rust. dab some clearcoat on it to protect them from rust. get the circular 3m branded lamenated stickers and color them same color as ur car. protected and no drip.

Comment

Working...
        X