Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Person in Langley...

wants 15 Grand for an 89 GTR with a broken "AIR-PUMP"

We have a black, mind condition 1989 Skyline GTR with Pirelli tires. Needs air pump to be replaced (quoted $1,500 at the shop), so not driveable for now. Clean interior, paint is superb, and well-taken cared of. It's hard to part with this car, but have no choice at present. Less than 95,000 miles. It's unbelievable how fast this car is. Bought this car for more than asking price, so please, no low-balling.

Have a good day.
    Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

thats gotta be fake ive seen stupid people but no one is that stupid
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

There is a guy in Toronto asking 14000 for a bone stock gts... I find that humorous as well.

Now the thing is if you had 16000 to spend would you buy my car or would you go and grab a stock car with absolutely no mods done to it.... That should be a straigt forward answer. Someone buy my car
      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

*Cough* i have my air-pump replacement Dregree...

so i can change that air pump for anyone, i will do it for $1400..
        Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

deal of a life time
          Originally posted by Oakville
          that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

What, guys... you don't like my ad?

TROL

Comment

Lololz

Couple of things:

1. It's not stock. We've had it assessed by a skyline mechanic who is the best in his field, and that's the quote we were given to get it fixed, and the price to sell it for based on the condition the car is in.

2. This car is in mint condition. Nothing like the GTRs you see driving down the road. We would know as we've had this car for 6 years.

3. We're here trying to see what the market is like. If it doesn't sell, that's fine. We're not shoving it down people's throat.

4. We aren't looking for suggestions from random people as we're in the business as well, and are well versed when it comes to these types on vehicles. Again, we've had it for 6 years.

Thanks for your e-mail anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2011, at 18:08, A Witzke <aaron.witzke@hotmail.com> wrote:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
              ** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
              ** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
              ** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

$15k? You're out to lunch and/or got had when you bought it.

89 GTR's are regularly going for under 10k these days, and by air pump I presume you mean turbo? If so, take another 1k off that.

Good luck, at 15k it won't sell unless you find someone who knows absolutley nothing about these cars. I do, and have been around the Skyline scene for a number of years (since they first became legal).

Don't take this as a bad email, I more so just letting you know the realistic chance of getting anywhere near 15k for a stock 89 with a blown turbo. Check out gtrcanada.com and look in the classifieds. You'll find some other cars you can compare yours to.

-A

TROL

Comment

understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
                oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

^ lol!

Comment

Who the hell sells a car that is "mint" but not drivable, for a price that is about 40% higher than market value with 95000 miles on it? If it had 9500km on it and looked like the car I saw at Zele last time I was there, then that would be worth it.

Yea, he is "well versed" all right........greasy car salesman much?

I don't think that air pump will fix it^^^, it's the wrong color........LOL.

jon.
                    Last edited by Dragon Humper; 04-26-2011, 05:18 PM.
                    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

someone head out there and take some pictures. heh I wanna see the broken air pump!

Comment

Working...
                      X