Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not yet, maybe tonight or this weekend

Comment

• The other day I went to a tims and this guy in a silver r32 gtr with blitz rims pulled in, never seen him before, we strarted talking and I invited him to come cruse with us some time, so maybe next year he'll show, the more the better I say.
      Don't know if you guys have ever seen him before.
      Last edited by NeptuneGTR; 11-16-2011, 12:07 AM.
      NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

• black rims with a blue lip? one racing harness, the trunk is painted black?

if thats the guy, I talked to him at the forks one time.
        Originally posted by Paradis
        ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

• I think I may have seen that car on Bishop one time a week or so ago

Comment

• well that's it, had to put my car away....lol The roads have been great until today.

Gonna take my rims in next week to get powder coated, also have to order some spacer off of ebay. I found a place that makes them custom for $165 delivered for a set of 4

Comment

• I'm ALIVE!

You can thank Neptune for that. lol

Anywayz, Bong & Couch got a point. Man, I had the most fun this year driving her into the fall. So fast; so responsive. Makes me question why I haven't installed the better intercooler. Curse you front reactive spoiler!

Had to put my car away around the same time as you Coach. Unfortunately got caught in that 2nd semi snow fall. Now she's sitting in the garage a bit dirty. Is that okay or should I just wipe her down at least? lol

Back on topic. Although most of our rides are probably parked. Anybody wanting to get together just to chill?

Comment

• Def give it a wash, you don't want that dirty sitting on the paint for 6 months.
                Originally posted by Paradis
                ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

• Ya. I want to wash it properly, though without old man "sponge bathing it" and (although the weather's been great) with the weather now freezing... screw it. I'll give her a sponge bath. If I end up dragging some dirt and scratching her I'll just wax it out next season. Just got and ocillating tool. Can't wait to test that out on her.

Comment

• Hey pm me you'r number regenesis
                    NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

• PMed.

Also, when are we going to start this up again? For myself, depending on how my paycheque shapes out, I'm hoping to either take her out the beginning or the middle of next month. :3

Comment

• So who wants to have a couple meets this summer??
                        Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

• Well right now my car is at Option Plus awaiting to get fixed but that's a month ago. Man, bad customer service. I'm going to try and get down then to follow up what's going on but I'd like to meet if there's anyone still out there once I get my car up and running and if I can't, anyone know a shop besides Option Plus that has experience working with R32 Skylines?

Comment

• Originally posted by Regenesis View Post
                            Well right now my car is at Option Plus awaiting to get fixed but that's a month ago. Man, bad customer service. I'm going to try and get down then to follow up what's going on but I'd like to meet if there's anyone still out there once I get my car up and running and if I can't, anyone know a shop besides Option Plus that has experience working with R32 Skylines?
                            Havent seen your car around in ages. whats wrong with it.

Comment

• Well according to Option Plus they say there's a leak in the Clutch Master Cylinder which makes sense since there's hydraulic fluid leaking down the clutch pedal. It's not bad, just I wanted to fix it up instead of topping it up like I usually do. :P But why not just grab one from like a Nissan Pathfinder or something? But seriously, around 2 years ago when I came from a trip out west she started smoking (grey smoke, not black - thank goodness) (and I'm grateful that it occurred when I got back into the city instead of on the hwy). Suspected coolant hose leak. It's not bad since it takes 30-40 mins to become noticeable but I figured might as well deal with it now since now I have a lil' bit of extra money coming in (started living on my own more than 2 years ago, money was tight). According to Option Plus it's a fitting that leads into the turbo (which to me from outside looked like coolant was leaking onto the turbo) but if that's the case I suggested to install a bigger turbo I have on hand but they say they're hoping it just needs the fitting. So to find the parts takes 1-2 weeks, and from there shipping is 3-4 weeks. I dunno, just sounded off to me, but then again, after all's said and done, it's been two months, so obviously I'd be worried, and somewhat peeved since I had planned to get it fixed up promptly for a while now. I'm just hoping after all this that it's all genuine parts due to the wait, and that the cost of the repair is reasonable.

How bout you? Haven't heard much. Has the group kinda waned out since then?

Comment

• Everyone that used to come out pretty much sold their skylines and moved on. I have helped create a group since called Top Tier Imports. We meet every second friday and get about 300-350 cars out.

Comment

Working...
                                X