Tien Coilover tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tien Coilover tools?

Hey guys! I'm posting this here cause well, simply closer to home. Anyways, i wanna drop the back of my GTsT down about an inch, i have Tien SuperStreet Coilovers but unfortunately the car never came with the tools to adjust them. Anyone that has these tools in the Edmonton area that is willing to help me out? I would greatly appreciate it. Of course it wouldn't go unrewarded.

thanks alot
    You gotta pay to play.

I'm in the same boat but in Winnipeg, My coils are on the way....Does anyone know where to buy the tools?
    Originally posted by Paradis
    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Originally posted by Tony-R32 View Post
      I'm in the same boat but in Winnipeg, My coils are on the way....Does anyone know where to buy the tools?
      Give Speed Factor a call, they have them.

Speed Factor
      7-1875 Pembina Hwy, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2G7
      204-261-3003

Comment

ya anthony they are like 25 bucks at speedfactor
        Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

I need some for my Apexi Ni's tooooo!
          Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

K, I already know how much they cost to buy and where, I just thought this was a community where people like to share knowledge, meet and help each other out. As it stands my car is stock height in rear and slammed in front and was Looking for a quick fix and possibly meet another member. But whatever guess I'll order and wait a couple weeks.
            Last edited by Ghost; 05-16-2011, 09:43 PM.
            You gotta pay to play.

Comment

o sorry bro..didnt read it thoroughly SORRY! im in ontario or i'd help you out bro!

Comment

Lol it all good
                You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Hammer and flat head to lossen/adjust your coilovers, I have tein flex coilovers and that's how I adjust mine just an idea
                  DEATHSQUAD AUTOMOTIVE STYLING
                  --------------------------------------------------

www.deathsquad.ca

Comment

I will give that a try thanks
                    You gotta pay to play.

Comment

If the locking rings are really stuck on there soak it with liquid wrench a few times, mine were on there pretty tight but after soaking it a few times went back to it after an hour or so gave it a few smacks and tada, my car is slammed.. if your really lowering your car check your fender clearance before hand, I saved my self the trouble and rolled all of them before hand, it helped a lot.
                      DEATHSQUAD AUTOMOTIVE STYLING
                      --------------------------------------------------

www.deathsquad.ca

Comment

i would not advise to use a hammer and flat head as you will knock some of the edges of the teeth off and then be really screwed even if you do get a set of wrenches
                        Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by nismo_line View Post
                          i would not advise to use a hammer and flat head as you will knock some of the edges of the teeth off and then be really screwed even if you do get a set of wrenches
                          huge +1
                          1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Ive used a hammer and a screwdriver 1000 times and never had a problem. make sure to brush the threads, and lube it up.

Comment

Working...
                            X