No announcement yet.

Dah_Hunter in Edmonton Meet (May 28th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dah_Hunter in Edmonton Meet (May 28th)

Im going to Be In Edmonton figured i might as well arrange a meet here as well..

Before i head to Calgary:

Anyways.. Meet info:

What: Meet yo.. Im in town.. and i like to think that im cool.. Well im taller then you all so i guess i win.. JK.. Sorta... im going to in a Drift Spec R33 GTS-T, and my buddy will be out in his Midnight Purple R33 GTR..

When: May 28th Saturday, 7pm

Where: This Timmys sounds good.. though i have no idea if its close or far away from where im going to be.. GooGle Wins your mom

Whats going down: Well we can eat some junk food, look at each other's cars, then go for a cruise/photo shoot, i know there is no Hills or anything like that out there.. but some of the farm roads are fun, and if the sun is going down we can get some nice photos..

Who: You and your Sick Ride yo, bring your GF/Wife if she can take the boredom of sitting in your car while you talk about it to other people..
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

This meet was ok, there was 2 other random skyines out, went for a cruise.. good times. Edmonton people your ROADS suck..

Comment

Yeah i know... like i said thers maybe 4 roads worth driving on haha. Was great meeting you man
      You gotta pay to play.

Comment

What's up BIG BEN MR 6 ft 10? That was pretty tight meetin up with all the skylines, I like cruisin but none of my friends have tuners.. I used to only like my lowriders.. But I love skylines now too
        (I'm the native with the green gtst)

Comment

Good t meet you bud.. just good timing really that we happened to bump into you while driving..

:-)

Comment

Bah!! There is a meet in Edmonton and of course I gotta be out of town? Lol se when's the next one? ? ? And yes Edmonton roads are the worst I don't understand how we can have road construction all over the city all year and still have hardly 1 or 2 decent roads

Comment

A few buddies of mine (white r33, black gts and wine GTR) plus myself (black gts) meet every Friday, Saturday at westmount timmies or united cycle timmies, for coffees and cruises. Any other Skyrine drivers are mire than welcome to join! And no, were not part of 780 meets in case peeps were wondering.
              You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Hey ghost, ya I made it out Friday and Saturday this week I was in the red gtr as I'm sure u remember but ya any other guys on gtrc in Edmonton do come out oh and I pm'd you ghost

Comment

Working...
                X