Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Autoslalom July 30 & 31

The next autoslalom is a double header weekend....sweet

I will be going to both, hopefully Geoff can make it this time. Bongrips, after that pass on the hwy, I think you would love this. It's a blast man.

204 GTR, you might like it as well

post up if you are interested in coming along for a ride along or if you want to race.

Coach

I would love this. I need to figure out what's wrong with my damn steering first though, otherwise slalom might not be a good idea lol. Doubt its the cap cuz it's always been like that and the fluid is full now and the fuse is fine. Working on it today to check the pump to see if its that and if not ill need to try someone's control unit and if that fails then i'm pretty sure its the rack. Such a pain in the ass right now too, trying to sell my lancer at the same time.

Comment

I'm interested in racing! Coach post up the fees involved and the location, etc.

Comment

yeeeaa buuddy

Comment

i'll be at this one on the sunday probably. It's 35 at the gate wlad and it's at st. andrews air port, on the old strip.

If your rubbing at all you'll want to raise your suspension because the course is actually quite bumpy.
          Originally posted by Paradis
          ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Rush is Wlad, or Vlad as we call him ?

You in this weekend Wlad ?

What about you bongrips ?

What about that shawnr guy ?
            Last edited by coach; 07-26-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I may be down. What is the price. My power steering is still gone, need a new rack. Just considering ripping it all out actually haha

Comment

front fenders are rolled, tension rods are tightened up, this weekend is gonna be sweet! I hope to push the car really hard on sunday and finally beat you coach! GTS-t > GTR you can beleeee dat!
                Originally posted by Paradis
                ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

I don't think so bro, I am racing on saturday so I will be prepped to reallt fuk shiit up. I am planning to break the 70 second mark.

Maybe we should put a little wager on it ? like lunch ?

Comment

Working...
                  X