Langley Cruise-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langley Cruise-in

This Sat. is the return of the Langley Cruise-in. There will be hundreds of cars prowling the streets on Fri. nite before the show. 2 years ago it was EPIC, blown alcohol cars doing burnouts in every area of Langley, it was bedlum.

This year will be more subdued but there will still be a tonne of iron out and about. The show should have about 1000 cars in it this year.

1. Dragon humper......1990 GTR
    2. ?

Jon.
    Last edited by Dragon Humper; 09-08-2011, 01:58 AM.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

I should be able to make it, pre-meet somewhere?
    1. Dragon humper......1990 GTR
    2. Samsonite: 1992 GTR

Comment

When it returns in 2011, the Langley Good Times Cruise-In will feature a number of changes, including a no tolerance policy towards any dangerous behaviour. The Friday night cruise will no longer take place, in the hopes of keeping the streets of Langley City safe and clear of irresponsible car owners who are not part of sanctioned Cruise-In events and feel the need to burn-out and put others in jeopardy.

The Saturday car show itself will be smaller, and all cars must pre-register. As well, a new fee structure will be put into place for those who are entering the show.

These new measures are being introduced to ensure that everyone from the participants to the spectators to the volunteers who work so hard to make this event happen have a safe, fun, and memorable experience.
      copy and paste from website.

Comment

I'm down.

Comment

Yoiks, they weren't kidding about the pay rate being changed this year. If you register now, it's $50.........ummm...no. That's BS, it used to be $20 pre- and $30 on the day of. Well, I won't be going in the show....but, I am still coming down with the Monster.

How's about we meet behind the A&W on 200th near Hiway 10 in Langley at 7:30 Fri. nite and put together a plan for a cruise or something Sat. afternoon. I'll still go to the show and look at stuff Sat. morning and would like to hook up with a bunch of people Sat. afternoon (or nite, I could stay another nite). This is my one big hurrah for the year, I want to make it count.

Regardless of what the website says there will be LOTS of cars cruising around Fri. nite.

Jon.
          Attached Files
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I'm interested in cruising to the show and looking at some hot rods. If there was a car show to go see, this is the one

Comment

Okay I'm down to meet at A&W.

Comment

Ill come and cruise, but I aint paying a dime

Comment

I'll meet and greet, I haven't seen ya in a long time Jon.

Comment

i wish my car was done...

Comment

I'll talk to the woman see Wat she wants to do tonight. A&w?

Comment

Nice!!

Well, I am heading out of Kamloops right now. I may stop in at monkeynutz while I'm down there, Mopac for sure (mostly just to smell the drag radials....lol). I'll be at the A&W at 7ish, could be right out front, they had a "Cruisin' the Dub" event that went along with the show but maybe not this year.

Either way, I'll be in front or back depending on that.

Jon.
                        Last edited by Dragon Humper; 09-09-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Awesome as always, Fri. nite cruising was non stop. Not as many burnouts as expected but lots of power displays without getting thrown in the clink.

Lost count of how many 1000+ hp cars there were. I think Sam needed an uderware change when he got home last nite......hee, hee,hee......

Jon.

Comment

Hahaha oh man....the T88 goodness was just too much for me to handle. Thanks again for the ride Jon.

Comment

Working...
                            X