This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to clear things up

I have no intention to ride any coattails to gain being popular or anything, simply that working on this car re kindled a few things...im not here to start posting and be all excited and 5 year old again...i was posting this mainly for dah_hunter and a few other old friends

I was never here to attack anyone and I can see not much has changed, especially with M13...

I can gladly say though Mike, that that clique you speak of is still very close and always has been, and saying that i had no respect for anyone out side it is ridiculous, you just hated me and the feelings became quite mutual after hearing alot of the negatives you brought up about me...and just to correct your miss informed status on my knowledge of these cars, i do know quite a bit...

Ben nice to have you chime in, asked ross about you recently...hit me up on facebook!!!

Anyways just thought id get the last word in since i didnt get a chance to defend myself before the lock...

/end
    Last edited by DeviantRebel442; 09-15-2011, 03:03 PM.
    Fraser Valley Imports.ca
    (The Detailer)
    We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
    Car Project: In The Making

Originally posted by DeviantRebel442 View Post
    Both Zulu and I posted that thread which is now closed haha...

He was with me when I did it so i can say him and i both got a chuckle...

I have no intention to ride any coattails to gain being popular or anything, simply that working on this car re kindled a few things...im not here to start posting and be all excited and 5 year old again...i was posting this mainly for dah_hunter and a few other old friends

I was never here to attack anyone and I can see not much has changed, especially with M13...

I can gladly say though Mike, that that clique you speak of is still very close and always has been, and saying that i had no respect for anyone out side it is ridiculous, you just hated me and the feelings became quite mutual after hearing alot of the negatives you brought up about me...and just to correct your miss informed status on my knowledge of these cars, i do know quite a bit...

Ben nice to have you chime in, asked ross about you recently...hit me up on facebook!!!

Anyways just thought id get the last word in since i didnt get a chance to defend myself before the lock...

/end
    ya I hate idiots who think their **** doesn't stink. Mine smells really bad.

I've never known you as a person, so let's just say I hate your persona on 14pts online, so you can do the same for me. Funny you mention there are "alot (sic) of the negatives" because I think the group was on the same page when your name was mentioned for a quick blur and the topic was brought on forth by a mutual friend(s) of ours, so looks like you have someone who talks poo behind your back then rats at the same time LOL.

The lock was premature, people weren't crying behind the screens there; it was quite entertaining. There's no personal attack if I never knew you personally. rofl

"/end"

Comment

ouch first guys was better ...

step up the game
      Originally posted by M13 View Post
      ya I hate idiots who think their **** doesn't stink. Mine smells really bad.

I've never known you as a person, so let's just say I hate your persona on 14pts online, so you can do the same for me. Funny you mention there are "alot (sic) of the negatives" because I think the group was on the same page when your name was mentioned for a quick blur and the topic was brought on forth by a mutual friend(s) of ours, so looks like you have someone who talks poo behind your back then rats at the same time LOL.

The lock was premature, people weren't crying behind the screens there; it was quite entertaining. There's no personal attack if I never knew you personally. rofl

"/end"
      Last edited by trickey1991; 09-15-2011, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trickey1991 View Post
        ouch first guys was better ... step up the game
        rephrase?

You mean the first guys who had a go on your drunk, passed-out body was better than the hungover guys who had the sloppy seconds in the morning?

or

The first thread had better drama than the current and us 'guys' should try harder to step over the line more?

or

The OP had presented more validity in making incoherent sentences that you can understand?

Comment

no DeviantRebel442 's first blow at you was better..but please provide the link to the previous thred where you argued..i love drama!

Comment

i love drama!
            buy a 6k BNR32, that will supply sufficient amounts of drama for you this winter.

no DeviantRebel442 's first blow at you was better..but please provide the link to the previous thred where you argued.

Ya because I wasn't getting back at him. I have a short attention span and the shine has worn off by the end of the last thread.

and it's not quite winter yet.

Comment

[QUOTE=M13;485580]buy a 6k BNR32, that will supply sufficient amounts of drama for you this winter.

i have a GTST and love it..

@DeviantRebel442, just seen pics of your car from before..1 question... did you plow with that thing in the winter?

Comment

@DeviantRebel442, just seen pics of your car from before..1 question... did you plow with that thing in the winter?
                It's Vancouver, it hardly snows here, and tbh, that height is PERFECT for driving on the road with the amount of "snow" we get here.

i have a GTST and love it..

Comment

whats with the plane?

Comment

whats with the plane?

Comment

whats with the plane?
                      I used to not mind this kid but lately.. I'm really getting sick of reading your posts. Stop trying so hard.
                      Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

wow, how am i not getting any of this?!"
                        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

^
                          Your older and more mature?
                          Originally posted by Snow
                          Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

ok..soooo quick..ask me if i care? lol if you dont like the way i act or write..simply...dont read my posts, i dont care what you think about me, what your opinions are ...or who the f*ck you are...
                            Originally posted by Muss View Post
                            I used to not mind this kid but lately.. I'm really getting sick of reading your posts. Stop trying so hard.

Comment

guys, nothing's for serious here, don't get your panties in a knot.

trickey, I've seen your build thread before and you're in the right direction, I'm just having some fun.

Originally posted by BRN32 View Post
                              ^
                              Your older and more mature?
                              ahahaha. I've found the fountain of youth.

Comment

Working...
                              X