Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission Track Day on Turkey Weekend (October 10th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Track Day on Turkey Weekend (October 10th)

Just figured i would post an real thread for this track day.

I signed up for Track Time
    Post Here if your coming out:

Name: Ben (Dah_Hunter)
    Car: Mitsubishi Evo 4
    Track Experience: None at Mission, i have been out to about 4 or 5 UBC events, at pitt Meadows Airport.
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Registered and paid for rookie course. I'll be there with the gtr

Sent from android using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be there with my GTR. Looking forward to meeting you guys and am glad there will be some more JDM machinery. I think it will be a good experience, Nick is a talented driver and his track days are well run.

Marcus

Comment

not too happy about the rain forecast! will still be fun i think!

Comment

im not happy i cant go out anymore..

my Evo 4.. well its a little to FOB.... had some un expected issues that i dont have time to deal with before the fun day..

super pissed..
          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Brutal. I'd like to come out for this one but the gtr is not running too great.

Comment

I work! damn

Comment

So I Went out today and it was awesome even in the rain. I didn't drive but I got lots of photos to upload. Pics to come...
                Originally posted by Oakville
                that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

what the hell man! why didn't you introduce yourself?! lol didn't know there were more GTRC'ers other than Marcus and I.

As mentioned though, it was an awesome day even though it rained something fierce at times. My gtr handled very well considering the weather and hard compound tires, but i did manage to slip and drift around a few of the turns. Next year i'll be getting some different tires and hopefully we'll get a few nice dry days in for the race season.

All in all experience was a blast! Met new people, saw some sick rides, and learned how some great new skills and tips to be a better driver.
                  Anyone looking to do this type of track day, i fully recommend going with morrisport!

Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post
                  So I Went out today and it was awesome even in the rain. I didn't drive but I got lots of photos to upload. Pics to come...

Comment

yeah sorry man. We didnt really talk to anybody. I spent most of my time at track side taking photos. I was there from 1-3. The rain made for awesome pics. I got some nice shots of your GTR.

How about the ultima GTR hey? It was taking it very easy today but it was still awesome to see nevertheless.

Comment

that car was sex on wheels man! I would love drive one some day!

yeah sorry man. We didnt really talk to anybody. I spent most of my time at track side taking photos. I was there from 1-3. The rain made for awesome pics. I got some nice shots of your GTR.

How about the ultima GTR hey? It was taking it very easy today but it was still awesome to see nevertheless.

Comment

I just want to say that I had a great time at this track day!! It was cool being paired up with Brent in his GTR, neither car missed a
                        beat and GTR's can still rock pretty good in the rain!! Definately going to try and do more of these next season. Looking forward to
                        checking out the pics

Marcus

Comment

Any luck with the pics of the day?

Sent from android using Tapatalk

Comment

im actually uploading to picasa right now

Comment

im actually uploading to picasa right now
                              looking forward to them!

Comment

Working...
                              X