Best PFC tuner in BC or Alberta, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best PFC tuner in BC or Alberta, who?

I am looking for some one to tune my GTR Project, they must be experienced engine tuner, any recommendations?

its running a Power FC L-Jetro, PFC boost kit, z32 afm's, motec plm sideband, and a fcdatalogit
    Trust T618Z,Carrillo Rods,CP Pistons,Tomei 280 10.8 lift ProCams, Tomei Spec C Springs, N1 Block, ARP, ATI, ATL, Bosch 044,Sard 800cc,PFC,Z32 etc.......

im very happy with tommy at rg in bc. tunes lots of rbs and is experienced with pfc. if you wanted to go south. intec racing in kent wa lawerence is their tuner and knows the pfc better then anyone in the northwest but he doesnt see alot of rbs...
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Cam at lightspeed innovations seems to be the go to guy in Alberta.

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
        Cam at lightspeed innovations seems to be the go to guy in Alberta.
        is this basesd on experience? any specific info, ill check out their page
        Trust T618Z,Carrillo Rods,CP Pistons,Tomei 280 10.8 lift ProCams, Tomei Spec C Springs, N1 Block, ARP, ATI, ATL, Bosch 044,Sard 800cc,PFC,Z32 etc.......

Comment

I can honestly say Cam put everything he could in the whole day slotted for my Rb20. Even when my Pfc wasn't workn he didn't even try to upsell me.

I would go back again as he's a great guy and I had a good experience.
          Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
              +1 best in bc

Comment

If you check out apex'i usa's website you will see only one tuning company in western Canada and one in Washington are "Power Excel certified" dealers. This means special training and software from APEX'i.

Either RCTS in Calgary (monsterhorsepower)
                Or intec racing in washington

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Dude View Post
                  If you check out apex'i usa's website you will see only one tuning company in western Canada and one in Washington are "Power Excel certified" dealers. This means special training and software from APEX'i.

Either RCTS in Calgary (monsterhorsepower)
                  Or intec racing in washington
                  lawerence from intec was trained with the pfc in japan by apexi. he knows the ecu in and out but not rbs that much....

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                    +1 best in bc
                    haters be hatin'

right jon?

Comment

Working...
                    X