Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED : In British Columbia Lower Mainland

WANTED
    Im looking for a garage or space in a garage to rent for the winter months into early spring.
    I need this space to re and re the engine in my car. I also need to store an atv during these months.
    Space must be large enough to accomodate a small-medium sized car, atv, and 2 tall tool chests.
    I will need access semi-regularily.
    Some work needs to be done to the car juring its storage, (removal, rebuild and re-install of engine).

A workshop would best suit my needs.
    Im looking for a month-month rental agreement with the option to pay up-front.
    Mid/Late November - April
    If you, or someone you know has this space and might be interested in renting it please contact me

Brent

lower mainland only please anything as far as abbotsford.

i just rented a place down here to work on my car for the winter and storage if the weather gets really bad. your best bet is going to be a storage unit. im paying 80 a month and its heated and has security big enough to fit two cars... what are you doing to your motor?
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Well for some reason my front and rear main seals started leaking oil.... So its prompted me to start sourcing parts to forge the bottom and build the head

Sent from android using Tapatalk

Comment

ugh o! you better grab those carillo rods for sale!!!!! someone wants more power

Comment

Hey Brent your bottom end still has stock pistons and con rods? Does it leak alot?

Comment

Hey man if I were you I would just grab the set up charles(c unit) has for sale! Great option!
            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by dustyGTR View Post
              Hey Brent your bottom end still has stock pistons and con rods? Does it leak alot?
              yeah stock rods and pistons with an r34 crank and n1 pump. Its not leaking too much, enough to spot on the ground after a short drive though.

The way i see it though is that any leak is a bad leak especially from an RB

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                Hey man if I were you I would just grab the set up charles(c unit) has for sale! Great option!
                im not sure which setup you are talking about? The complete engine? or does he have rods and pistons fs?
                I knew he had eagle rods for sale at a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                  ugh o! you better grab those carillo rods for sale!!!!! someone wants more power
                  \

haha! i dont really want more power but i dont want to waste money on replacing the main seals without replacing the pistons and rods while im in there. I hate doing things twice lol. So i'll yank the heart and try and build her up before spring so i can drive the piss out of it next summer lol.

Comment

regardless dont get eagles grab those carillos! such a deal!

Comment

Just contact Charles and ask about the engine for sale. Looks like a great setu
                      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                        regardless dont get eagles grab those carillos! such a deal!
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/parts-sa...-main-arp.html
                        inquiring. Very good deal. Im looking at the carillos and main bolts.

Sent from android using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X