Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Exhaust/Metal Fab Shops in Edmonton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Exhaust/Metal Fab Shops in Edmonton?

I received my high flow cat and downpipe from Feast the other day, the problem is the exit diameter of the downpipe is HUGE. The flange on the cat is too small and doesn't mate up to the downpipe. Can anyone recommend a shop that can modify the catalytic?

Sg motorsports. Don't know if they are still in business but they could do it for you.
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I had a custom silencer made by "Neil's power pipes". Did an amazing job. the welds looked very proffessional. theyre located in the industrial area inbetween edmonton and spruce grove, like around winterburn road.

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
        Sg motorsports. Don't know if they are still in business but they could do it for you.
        I thought SG was in Mississauga?

Originally posted by Dakota_gsx View Post
        I had a custom silencer made by "Neil's power pipes". Did an amazing job. the welds looked very proffessional. theyre located in the industrial area inbetween edmonton and spruce grove, like around winterburn road.
        Thanks! I'll definitely check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
          Thanks! I'll definitely check them out.
          not an import based shop or anything, but still an exhaust shop regardless.
          I got the silencer done for my eclipse gsx, its got an apexi dunk megaphone exhaust, 5 inch tip haha. he thought it was for a diesel application when i talked to him on the phone, i was like, nope, 2 liter 4 banger haha.
          Anyways, good luck mate

Comment

Yeah I don't think they'll turn down good business. Their work looks really good, hopefully it won't cost too much.

Comment

Working...
            X