July 13 Edmonton area meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 13 Edmonton area meet!

So this was started slightly after midnight on the GTRC FB page and within minutes there was interest!
    Crib notes on the FB discussion: Guy heads out to a 780tuners meet with his daughter, good times had until this point, 780 guys are being douchey, ruins night.
    We can't be having this kind of attitude be the generalization of the car community and continue on to ruin it for others. I've only been to a handful of GTRC meets and there's always a good atmosphere, don't prove me wrong on this one.

Anyways,

Friday July 13th, 7pm, the question is where? What works for most people? I'm thinking United Cycle, South common/Strathcona science park, WEM by gold's gym... somewhere that's decently spacious and has no problem with a bunch of cars showing up. I just wanted to make this thread for people to mark their calendars and we'll figure a venue out as time goes on... possibly meet at WEM, cruise whyte and end up either at UC or the science park?

So there it is, mark your calendars, add your name and general info below, any douchebaggery and you'll be lynched. Post ideas and let's make it a good night.

-entelijint - Matt in a white R32 sedan plated NTLIJNT
    -
    -
    -
    -
    90 Nissan GTS-t Type M
    Originally posted by DrMango
    Your past girl friends must have really skewed your idea of what "tight" is.

I'd be down for a meet. . .won't be in town on the 13th though. . .back home from the 20th to August 3rd. . .

Consider Hawrelak Park?

Comment

Count me in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
      -Bruce Lee

Comment

I will tag along in my mazdaspeed 3 unless I'm working. My gtr is in pieces right now unfortunately

Comment

I'm in for a cruise/meet.

Comment

I'm waiting on a new GTS-t rebar and drivers side headlight/corner light but I plan to be there for sure!
            Justin
            Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

Comment

id be down to meet up on a weeked. just need a little time because i live up north
              It's better to burn out then to fade away

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira1 View Post
                id be down to meet up on a weeked. just need a little time because i live up north
                Bah! You live in GP, duck out early on a Friday afternoon and head down
                90 Nissan GTS-t Type M

Comment

Unfortunately I would not be able to make it as I am out of town on the 10'th other wise I would be down.

Comment

unfortunately i go to the 780meets so the 13th is out for me

Comment

Are we still on for this coming Friday? There was some interest in a skyline meet in Edmonton. Just wondering if there are enough people who are interested.

---
                      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?f54xsf
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                      -Bruce Lee

Comment

I'm still up for it.

Comment

How does 7-7:30ish at Gold's parking lot at WEM then a short cruise to United cycle for the 780 meet as a group roll in for about 9-9:30 sound?
                          90 Nissan GTS-t Type M

Comment

As posted on FB I will be there as long as car holds out.
                            ........Nothing but Good Times........

Comment

i can make that on friday will be in town
                              It's better to burn out then to fade away

Comment

Working...
                              X