This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE Autodream and am taking them to court

So everybody knows that Autodream are a bunch of wannabe posers but I assumed that they at least knew how to work on imports. Instead I have found that they are no better than your run of the mill amateur hobbyists and have repeatedly ****** up my jobs. This time was the last straw: Someone broke into my car while it was under their care over the weekend and they tried to blame me by saying that it wasn't their problem. If anyone else has had any problems with legal signed workorders as proof to back them up and want to join my case please do inform mew thusly.
    We produced with spartan air.

Unfortunately if the car is under a shops roof they have to cover the damages. That being said that is why they have insurance.

But seriously I must ask, where do you get by calling them names? Listen I understand your frustrated but come on man I'm sure things will get resolved. Just let people know of the happenings and don't bad mouth them, it could only work against you.
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Always remember this regardless of who or what you are talking about

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

My only question is, if they could not get your car right why continue using them? Not trying to be an ass, but it seems you kind of set yourself up for this. Being a mechanic myself, I know how frustrated you must feel. It all boils down to how "professional" the shop is you are using. If they continually screw up your car, they don't know what they are doing. Period. I am totally up front with my clients. If I don't know how to fix something I tell them it will take me some time to research a solution to the problem. Not trying to blow smoke up my ass here, but I think you see where I'm headed. As for break ins, next time you take it to a shop, specifically ask them to keep it in the shop overnight. I have many clients that ask for this and it's no sweat for me to pull their car in the shop at the end of the day. Peace of mind for the client and myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 06-23-2012, 12:22 AM.
        1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
        -Bruce Lee

Comment

My car got hit and run when parked outside of autodream and they were great about it.. 2 of them stayed hrs after close to help me fill out police reports and make copies of security footage..

I'm sure you can work out a more reasonable solution than court.
          Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Can someone clarify for me why being gay has anything to do with how poor a shops service is? OP are you a homophobe? No, I'm not gay but know many who are, and it just seems like a typical close minded and ignorant comment to make.

Making posts like this really dosen't give you a whole lot of credibility.

TROL

Comment

This thread is being edited and closed.
              Please deal directly with the shop and appropriate authorities to resolve your situation. WE really do not need to hear your ridiculous banter.
              If I ever see such language used again on this forum you, or anyone else, will be permanently banned immediately.
              This is not the early 1900s when racism, homophobia and hateful language towards groups of people is acceptable.
              Grow up.
              Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

Working...
              X