Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary Cruise

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a cruise through Cochrane, Bragg creek and heading south through Millarville area on Saturday, August 4, 2012. I will be at Creek Side Co-Op at 9:00AM until 9:30Am if anyone wants to join. There will be a short stop in Cochrane for icecream and a stop in Bragg Creek for picnic lunch. So bring your lunch. Let me know if you are interested.
    Last edited by IXION; 07-30-2012, 05:51 PM.
    In our journey, we call "LIFE", we move forward from point A to point B. And along the way, we shall cherish the bumps and curves that are thrown at us, especially when we face them in our
    SKYLINE GT-R.

Iam up for this.

Comment

might be going out of town, but if not ill join
      If you're not first you're last

Comment

I may be into this, pending hangover status @ 930

would like to snap a few photos too!
        Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Sweet... I guess I should get waxing.
          In our journey, we call "LIFE", we move forward from point A to point B. And along the way, we shall cherish the bumps and curves that are thrown at us, especially when we face them in our
          SKYLINE GT-R.

Comment

I would love to come... but i need an out of province, as i bought my car from b.c. Does anybody know of any shops in town that will do an out of province on a skyline? P.S. Inspection should be in quotations
            I love Skylines! My jackstands never get stolen...

Comment

Originally posted by knate View Post
              I would love to come... but i need an out of province, as i bought my car from b.c. Does anybody know of any shops in town that will do an out of province on a skyline? P.S. Inspection should be in quotations
              I spoke to my mechanic and he doesn't do it anymore. He did mention that you will need daytime running lights. You could try Canadian Tire, they do OOP inspection.
              SKYLINE GT-R.

Comment

got called into work tomrrow. sorry boys
                Skyline hipster owl

Comment

No sweat...next time.

Vonzipper and I did end up going to Cochrane. We saw just one RCMP as we were coming down the big hill...gave us a dirty look. I guess he was upset we weren't speeding.
                  SKYLINE GT-R.

Comment

that will happen. where is everyone else in calgary with skylines!!! We used to be able to round up 10 skylines with 2 days notice.
                    Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Guys wanna meet up this weekend? i dont work sat or sun!

Comment

I could set aside an hour this weekend for some skylines! Im in. come all!!!
                        Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Ok cool, if anyone wants to meet up, maybe take some pics give me a shout, text 4034626092

Comment

Working...
                          X