No announcement yet.

Surrey weekly meet AUG 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shooting to be running by the sept 8th Langley cruise in for my big unveil.

I'll be at the meets from that point forward. Really bummed I missed this summer

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

It's okay Brent u Didn't really miss anything, I wanted to run my car this summer but I can't do Friday nights I'm actually waitin for another Saturday street legal then I could run her!
      TOP SECRET- 85%
      91 accord exr - DD
      R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
      R33 GTST (sold)
      91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Comment

Originally posted by speed View Post
        It's okay Brent u Didn't really miss anything, I wanted to run my car this summer but I can't do Friday nights I'm actually waitin for another Saturday street legal then I could run her!
        Run the morrisport track day with me at mission road course in Oct! Its 275 for first timers and you get an instructor to run through the course with you.

I did this last year, it was a blast. After you've done a first timers event, all events afterwards are cheaper and you get more time on the track without instructors. Its 245 for experienced drivers really good deal.
        Lunch is provided, some draws for prizes and you get to see how your car does on the 1.2mile road course.

Only downside to last year was that it rained all day, little slippery on my tires. They run multiple events through out mid spring to early fall, so bummed I missed most.
        ...next year!

Comment

Originally posted by nimblestix View Post
          Run the morrisport track day with me at mission road course in Oct! Its 275 for first timers and you get an instructor to run through the course with you.

I did this last year, it was a blast. After you've done a first timers event, all events afterwards are cheaper and you get more time on the track without instructors. Its 245 for experienced drivers really good deal.
          Lunch is provided, some draws for prizes and you get to see how your car does on the 1.2mile road course.

Only downside to last year was that it rained all day, little slippery on my tires. They run multiple events through out mid spring to early fall, so bummed I missed most.
          ...next year!

actually i wouldnt mind doing it! let me know before the event and i can head out with you and ill sign up for it aswell! sounds fun
          TOP SECRET- 85%
          91 accord exr - DD
          R33 GTST (sold)

Comment

Comment

I blew the head gasket on my car Pulling the engine out for a rebuild Id love to go but my car is done for the season

Comment

1: speed (1)
                2: fwd suck (1)
                3: ToddJ (I'm packing a lunch)
                4:
                Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

Who else is coming? I'm coming out from vancouver, lets get some numbers guys!
                  Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

Looks like its a no show for a few guys this week!
                    Anyone!?
                    TOP SECRET- 85%
                    91 accord exr - DD
                    R33 GTST (sold)

Comment

sry bro cant today
                      Ryan
                      90 ca powered sil80 (sold )
                      90 r32 gtr (toy)

Comment

Big vw meet at the Langley event center and a bc240 meet at the event center around 5 that's where I'll be
                        Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

Working...
                        X