Hit And Run In Edmonton Please Read!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit And Run In Edmonton Please Read!!

So my younger cousin was merging onto the Yellowhead from 149 St last night when she was hit and run. She also had her 2 month old and 2 year old daughter with her. Thankfully the kids seem alright but she says shes experiancing back pain. She described the vehicle as an older pick up truck, green with a silver striped or panelling in the side and damage to the passenger side. The word Dakota written on front passenger side in what she said appeared to be hand written in silver or etched into the side and the whole truck was rough looking. She described the driver as younger male, shaggy dirty blonde hair, with messy facial hair same color as hair. Light eyes. Looked dirty from working. If you see a vehicle matching the describtion please contact me at 780-984-3756. Or better yet send me a picture and I'll get it confirmed through her. Lets try and catch this asshole. Feel free to pass this along I'll try and get it on 780 Tuners today if I can still remember my username..
    Justin
    Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

I'll keep a eye out. If I see it I'll grab the license plate for ya

Comment

^^ Will be doing a lot of cruising around today. . .eyes shall be peeled. . .

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate the help I'm also trying to find out the color of her car so we can look for paint trade as well.
        Justin
        Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

Comment

Working...
        X