Langley Good Times Cruise-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langley Good Times Cruise-In

I saw Jon mention this in another thread and have never been but it sounds great! I was wondering if anyone else was planning on going and wanted to go for a little pre or post cruise? I get back from Japan tomorrow and can't wait to get back in the GTR!

It would be great to see some faces new and old (skymeet guys!) as I'm officially moved back to the mainland.

1. Kaiju (Tim) - 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR
    Originally posted by nick-nismo
    this guy is killin it!!!

date time location?
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Registration is at kwantlen 6am-9am. Last year a few of us met in the parking lot around 7 so we could all park together. I'm going again this year.

2. Infinity238 (Tim) - 1992 Nissan Gts-t
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
        date time location?
        Whoops. Here's all the info:

Date - Saturday September 7 - 2013
        Time - Open to public 8AM - 5PM
        Location - Fraser Highway 206th to 208, Douglas Crecent and the Cascades Parking lot.
        Admission- Free
        Parking- Free parking at Kwantlen Polytechic University ( Highway 10 and Glover Road )
        Shuttle - Shuttle service 8AM to 5PM , Kwantlen to Cascades

You can register on Saturday Sept 7th at Kwantlen Polytechnic University(Hwy 10 & Glover) 5am-10am the cost is 35.00

The Langley Good Times Cruise-In is a not for profit society, all net proceeds go to charity.

Hopefully this covers everything. It would be my first time going so I don't really know the logistics but it would be great to be able to meet up before hand
        this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

Registration is at kwantlen 6am-9am. Last year a few of us met in the parking lot around 7 so we could all park together. I'm going again this year.

3. Dragon Humper (Jon)-1990 GTR

I'm there man, should be a few of us coming down from Kamloops. There is an exotic car show on Sun too that I'mgoing too as well, there is going to be a Pagani Hyira, Zonda and Veron on display. Supposed to be about 3500 cars at Langely and about 200 exotics on Sun, I'll try and find a link......

http://luxurysupercar.com

Jon.
          Last edited by Dragon Humper; 09-03-2013, 01:43 PM.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

that would be a cool show.. but $50. for general admission.. to rich for me.
            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Keeps out the riff raff, to try and see a Hyira in person anywhere else would cost over $3000 worth of flights and hotels, that's good value. The one at the show is a Carbon Edition, the only one in North America as far as i know. I'm going to dress like a total bum while I'm there......riff raff in the Hizzy Bitches!!!!!!

Jon.
              Last edited by Dragon Humper; 09-03-2013, 02:25 PM.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Oh I am there... and I think Josh might come with his R33 Sedan.

3. Funnygas (Charlie) - PINK SKYLINE
                Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
                --------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by FunnyGas View Post
                  Oh I am there... and I think Josh might come with his R33 Sedan.

3. Funnygas (Charlie) - PINK SKYLINE
                  Great! So are people planning on registering or just parking at Kwantlen and taking the shuttle over?
                  this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiju View Post
                    Great! So are people planning on registering or just parking at Kwantlen and taking the shuttle over?
                    Registering.
                    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

Paying the man and parking in the show... like men. Showing off our cars. Like men.

Comment

Lol....I think Ryan is coming too. Did you get that panzyass Brian to commit?

I'll be at Timmies on Logan on Fri nite by about 7pm ish....gonna cruise a bit first. Can't oversell the Fri nite cruising enough, it's epic, lots of cars out that won't go into the show.

Kwantlin at 7am, west parking area for show pre-meet on Sat morning.

Jon.
                        Last edited by Dragon Humper; 09-05-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Panzyass Brian... bought a house. His new excuse to not bring out his car or do anything.

I'll be at Tims around 8:30pm - 9pm. With my car this time Leaving Kamloops at 4:15 and have to stop in Merritt to pickup the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                            Lol....I think Ryan is coming too. Did you get that panzyass Brian to commit?

I'll be at Timmies on Logan on Fri nite by about 7pm ish....gonna cruise a bit first. Can't oversell the Fri nite cruising enough, it's epic, lots of cars out that won't go into the show.

Kwantlin at 7am, west parking area for show pre-meet on Sat morning.

Jon.
                            Ok I'll be at kwantlen for 7am in the west parking area. Not sure if I can make Friday night but I'll let you know.

My cell is 778-977-4885
                            this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

Should I come to this? I might have to work not sure yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X