No announcement yet.

Any Meet In Calgary ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tomorrow at Chinook 7 or 7:30, but all skyline grouped together. who ever gets there first secure a spot just for us, and tell everyone that the spot is for skyline meet

Comment

I'll be there around 6 ish tomorow at beyond hope you guys can make it!
      91'- GTR - SOLD
      94'- GTR

Comment

A little change up for the typical meet every Wensday.. Skyline Beer & Wings Night @ Shark Club Deerfoot Meadow .. Its open for everyone.. Meet around 6-6:30 PM @ Shark Club parking lot or Close by, Pay for your own food and drinks.
        Last edited by 403SKYLINEGTT; 06-05-2014, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 403SKYLINEGTT View Post
          A little change up for the typical meet every Wensday.. Skyline Beer & Wings Night @ Shark Club Deerfoot Meadow .. Its open for everyone.. Meet around 6-6:30 PM @ Shark Club parking lot or Close by, Pay for your own food and drinks.
          Skyline still in the shop, may bring out the b250 (major mom car lol)
          Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
          hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
            Skyline still in the shop, may bring out the b250 (major mom car lol)
            Lol Anyone else?

Comment

I'm helping a buddy put the front end on his FJ tomorrow, but I like the idea of Shark Club better than Chinook. Another time? I'm curious to see what the competition looks like up close, instead of in my rear view.

Comment

Originally posted by vonzilla View Post
                I'm helping a buddy put the front end on his FJ tomorrow, but I like the idea of Shark Club better than Chinook. Another time? I'm curious to see what the competition looks like up close, instead of in my rear view.
                Wensday is wing night at shark club, so let's set a date that everyone can make it. I am up for it anytime, so anyone post a date and maybe everyone can agree on.

Damn I couldn't make it today, but everyone can go still and the idea of shark club. Something came at the last minute for me, friend need help moving
                Last edited by 403SKYLINEGTT; 06-11-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

How about June 25th?

Comment

Working...
                  X