Kamloops Hot Nite Aug. 8-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamloops Hot Nite Aug. 8-9

It's that time of year again. I must say that the Skyline scene has kind of dropped off a bit but there is still a Skyline Specific class for this show again this year and we need some more people to show up and make some noise. Need I remind people that the mighty Ribfest is also going on to keep everyone fat and happy.

There is a poker run on the Fri nite and I have personally won almost $300 over the years participating in that event.

Hope to see some new faces this year....

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Hey Jon, I'm going to throw it past the Mrs to try and make this one. She's due to pop on the 19th, so its going to be a hard sell but hopefully we can join you again this. Sans gullbladder

sent from a galaxy far, far away

Comment

I would like to come out to this.. but my car, not sure what its status will be at that time..
      I will have to play it by ear.
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

RIBFEST!!!

DOOO-EEEET!!!!!

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Working...
        X