Langley Good Times Cruise-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langley Good Times Cruise-In

Saturday September 6, downtown Langley. Huge show, awesome cars. Always a good time!

Friday night is a good time as well at the Tim Hortons at 203rd and Logan. Get to see all these cars cruising around.

I believe Jon (Dragon Humper) and Danno (danno) will be coming back for this year's show.

Pre registration is $20 and ends 5pm Sept. 3rd. Registration at the show is $30.
    Register HERE

Past events!

Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
    --------------------------------

Made sure i have this booked off work this year. I'll be there
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

Ryan said he was in too...so am I. Booked 3 days off for this....

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Arrrrgh! Just popped by to see how my car was doing at the surgeons office, and its hard to say if it will be ready by the 6th.. I gotta get at least one meet in this year!! Even if my car doesn't make it, I'll be sure to pop by and say hey.

I really hope it will be ready for the Duffy lake drive later in September, my favorite drive...

sent from a galaxy far, far away

Comment

You better...we got to go to Denney's for some natchos...lol.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

do i have to register?

Comment

You can just show up to the registration booth on the morning of.

I think we should just go straight to the booth this time for 7am and head out from there. We got scooped by a whole bunch of cars last year and ended up in a lame spot. Those stupid Eclipse wieners got a much better spot last year.

Jon.

Comment

Very good idea Jon. Would love a better spot this year.
                Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
                --------------------------------

Comment

So who is all up for it....? Booked the whole weekend off to be there Fri nite for the cruising (epic) then for the show and dinner afterwards.

So far...

1. The Humper.....1990 GTR
                  2. FunnyGas........1991 GTS-T SR20
                  3. Danno.............1991 GTR
                  4. Ryan...............1991 GTR (bigass single poking through the hood...nice)
                  5. ?

Jon.

Comment

I think the Mrs, Jr, and myself will be walking it again this year. I'll stop in for a visit. On the flip side. My car is finally painted! Just waiting only reassembly

sent from a galaxy far, far away

Comment

I think i got some thing gone wrong with the rear end of my car, its all "wobbly" for lack of a better description... Might be down and out
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

i completly forgot that starting in september i work 6 days a week. sooo cant make it guys

Comment

you guys going for a cruise later? Let meknow... i will come along, my car could use a drive...
                          Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

I bugged out right after the show but...man the Fri nite cruising was epic as always. Lots of new iron out there, must have been 2000 cars out making the laps.

Jon.
                            Last edited by Dragon Humper; 09-08-2014, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X