Does the West still exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the West still exist?

It's been years since I've posted. Even my Facebook has been hacked and god knows what has been posted there. The Thursday night Western Meets are dead, I guess?

yeah. I think so. We had a nice meet last summer (2014) with a lot of old GTRC members and some fresh blood. It was great to get a nice group together again. Im sure it will happen again this summer. Most people are still active on the GTRC facebook page, this forum has been slowly dying for a little while now
    Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Does the West still exist?

Keep the forum alive, fb is too main streem lol
      Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

Yeah the facebook has unfortunately over taken the forum it seems like, full of a buncha like whores.
        It would be nice to stick to the forums though, actually has some organization.

I think the revscene thursday night meets are still happening at Byrne road mall
        Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

I don't do Facebook and will lurk here for a now as I am GTRless but....I am still JDMed up with a Nissan March ( I know, super sexy). Looking forward to another big meet this summer and as always....the Langley Cruise-in. Would like to do another big Revscene meet as well...last one seemed worth the trip.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Im always here.. and going to be setting up the Skymeet west again this year.

Jon, you should sign up on my JDM site www.import-era.com post pics and stuff about your March we got a lot of members that love interesting cars like that. (Also i want to see it)
            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Any big meets happening before April? I've got some leave to burn
              - Adam

:
              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

^Golden gardens?
                1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

There are the revscene Thursday meets. Those should still be going on every Thursday in Burnaby
                  Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                    I don't do Facebook and will lurk here for a now as I am GTRless but....I am still JDMed up with a Nissan March ( I know, super sexy). Looking forward to another big meet this summer and as always....the Langley Cruise-in. Would like to do another big Revscene meet as well...last one seemed worth the trip.

Jon.
                    +1 for import era. But Jon what happened to your GTR???
                    Originally posted by Oakville
                    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Working...
                    X