Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skymeet West 2015 Feeler

Hey Guys,

Last year we had a nice simple Skymeet, Good times Cruise photoshoot, BBQ.

This year, i was thinking we could have Skymeet in conjunction with the FFA Spring meet

Im in talks with them about it, but they offered free space.

So what i was imagining, was Cruise up there in the morning stay for the day, and then cruise back. (Or people can camp do whatever) Some of use have to work on Mondays.

Post here if your interested. (Can someone link this one the Facebook page)

Also since this is a All car even anyone can tag along (Not that we have ever been elitists)
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

might be down for that. Is that the long weekend?
    Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Doubtful for me, May long weekend is Knox hill climb.
      Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
      www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

If I have the car done by then I'll come, it'll be tight though
        “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

No the FFA Event is May 31, long weekend is the 18. Knox's is great if you have a car in it or know someone that is racing, otherwise its kinda boring to watch.

Comment

Any word if this is still a go?
            Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
            www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

Don't believe it's really taken off. I think I'm going to the knox Hill climb as a spectator and a Kelowna tourist..

Comment

whether this is a skymeet or not, is anyone still going up for this?
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

I can say that Four Function is still doing the event at the Penticton speedway May 31 sunday. Anyone from GTRC or any other groups are more than welcome to come to the event. Remember is a FREE event to attend and were working on door prizes for car show and what not.

If there are any questions please feel free to PM.

Comment

Hey everybody the event is 10 days away and the weather so far for May has been great. Hope to see you guys there.

Comment

So the weather for Sunday looks good. I believe the concession stand will be open for burgers and pop. Anyone that's doing the drags and burnouts will need a DOT approved lid. And were doing a Rolling burn out comp, even a civic can smoke tires standing still.

Comment

Did you guys end up doing a Skymeet? Would be down to join another one!
                        1999 Nissan Stagea RS Four S, White

Previous JDM Rides:
                        1992 Nissan President Sovereign Junction Produce, Black (sold to NICOclubber)
                        1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Black (sold to GTRCer)
                        1989 Nissan Skyline GTS-4, Black (sold to GTRCer)

Comment

Working...
                        X