• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a question

does anyone know where i can get one of these

the front lip spoiler, like below the lip
    i think its garage saurus.
    “A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

I also like the hood a lot. That car's dope!
    --
    BC Transit Monthly Pass [DAILY]
    1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R [CURRENT]
    2007 Acura TL Type-S [SOLD]
    2006 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible [SOLD]
    2003 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain Edition [SOLD]
    2002 Acura RSX Premium [SOLD]
    1999 Acura 1.6 EL Premium [SOLD]
    --
    Hyunil Kim
    Interactive Media Developer
    Contact me for all your interactive / new media needs.
    Cutting edge websites, interactive display, rich internet applications, and etc...

Comment

yeah its garage saurus's carbon show car, will be trying to make my car as close to that as possible
      “A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirdingo View Post

IIRC, it's a ABFlug piece.

Comment

I think Daryl at Tunerlab can get these. I saw these in a group buy post recently

1990 Skyline GTS --- SOLD
            1992 Skyline GTR Lawn Ornament
            2004 Toyota Matrix XRS --Grocery getter
            1998 Mazda B2500 -- for sale
            2000 Honda Accord- Fully loaded winter beater

Comment

here is the link to it

Guys I would like e-test results from any and all rhd vehicle owners. We are compiling a database of all jdm import e-test results. If you failed, that is fine. If you narrowly, passed, great. If you killed it, awesome! Send your results over. I need a photocopy or fax of your e-test results as well to be put into the

1990 Skyline GTS --- SOLD
              1992 Skyline GTR Lawn Ornament
              2004 Toyota Matrix XRS --Grocery getter
              1998 Mazda B2500 -- for sale
              2000 Honda Accord- Fully loaded winter beater

Comment

hey thanks alot. now i just have to find a dealer

Comment

thanks guys, pm'd him, well see haha, i hope so

Comment

anyone know what hood that is, im thinking jun

Comment

yeah its garage saurus's carbon show car, will be trying to make my car as close to that as possible
                      Lets hope minus the two tone carbon panels :S I think that is the only downfall of the car.
                      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

i cant help you there man, i just hope ur getting the same paint job though..looks killer
                        life is tough...wear a helmet

Comment

That is my favourite car of all time, i too would love to recreate it. the only hitch is, those bodypanels are all carbon...pretty expensive stuff

If anyone can provide dealers of the parts on this car, or knows where the carbon body panels can be found, do not hesitate!
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

The front fenders and door panels can be purchased as is. But obviously the rear fenders/quarter panels are all custom made. BIIIIIIG BUCKS
                            “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

yeah seibon makes the front and doors and hood, roof, rear spoiler, and quarters are all custom made, but its way to baller to not do it so i am going to source them all out, abflug front lip with the bee r carbon kit first to come, then maybe some doors later and front panels, first off i need to do my turbo thts sitting in my garage haha

Comment

Working...
                              X