• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found some used condoms...

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer1610 View Post

Comment

i dont evenknow where to start, ive had several jdm cars (over 15) and each one has a surprise in it, in makes you think customs doesnt look very hard, i had a fast food package with food still in it under the seat of my 33, and an option magazine in the 1/4 panels, and loads of other stuff
        Owning a turboed car is a great way to prevent your jackstands from getting stolen

Comment

How was the food?

BTW, dude, used condoms? Ugh.
          1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer1610 View Post
            thats soo gross.
            1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
            1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
            i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

purchased a 92 gtr i previous owner and completly stock even down the the roadside flare on the passenger side. in my car were no trinkits or goodies, however something i find much more amusing. some kind of box attached to the passenger side of the centre consol with a slot for a credit card sized card of some kind and whenever i put the key to the run position it starts up and says (sorry for the crude interpretation) " Moto Hiratudo Kusai" the importor said it had something to do with japanes toll booths although couldnt tell me anything more than that.dont know what it means yet but for now ill just assume my gtr is saying hello

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
                purchased a 92 gtr i previous owner and completly stock even down the the roadside flare on the passenger side. in my car were no trinkits or goodies, however something i find much more amusing. some kind of box attached to the passenger side of the centre consol with a slot for a credit card sized card of some kind and whenever i put the key to the run position it starts up and says (sorry for the crude interpretation) " Moto Hiratudo Kusai" the importor said it had something to do with japanes toll booths although couldnt tell me anything more than that.dont know what it means yet but for now ill just assume my gtr is saying hello
                Yeah, that's a slightly quicker way to pay and go through toll gates in Japan.

I took the back seats off my R33 the other to adjust the rear suspension settings and surprise, surprise, I found nothing!!

My cars:
                1996 BCNR33 GT-R
                1992 FD3S RX-7 Type-S

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
                  Haha, I know that thing! The GTR I'm looking at has the same thing! It's awesome! Kinda a cute little Japanese voice!
                  Originally posted by kengeroo
                  that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                  ...don't drink and ebay
                  '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

i found quite a bit of yen, also found this little charm thing, it has dots and symbols on it, always wondered what its used for..
                    2003 350z track
                    1990 Skline GTR
                    1995 240sx

Comment

i found a stick of unopened Japanese gum lol i am too scared to eat it. it will be a nice souvenir. I also found some Japanese coins in the center console.
                      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                        i found a stick of unopened Japanese gum lol i am too scared to eat it.
                        Do it! :P JDM gum FTW :P
                        Originally posted by kengeroo
                        that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                        ...don't drink and ebay
                        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

i found a few yen in my car (supra) and a lighter and a red pen that wasnt used and has japanese writing all over it lol

Comment

I opened up my car's center console and found a heap of cigarette ash!

Comment

i found i golf pencil from some japanese golf course in the trunk and it has a sticker for ok nissan. my friend found a japanese lighter in his supra but that i have heard of you hit the jackpot in your car.

Comment

your all idots.

the best was that guy that found a bunch of baggies some yen and a bullet.
                                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Working...
                                X