No announcement yet.

Souvenirs from Japan in your GT-R?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those asking about the yen with holes in it, i remember a friend who was half jap telling me it's good luck, all the kids get them on new years, and they have a hole in them to put a rope through and wear around their neck. Don't quote me, this is what i remember.

Im the second canadian owner of mine, and mine still had gum and candy in the center console. i sniffed it, but didn't wanna take a chance on chewing it lol
    Originally posted by Paradis
    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

I've had my gtr for over 4 and a half years. Been through the whole car. But today I was digging around in the trunk where the jack is kept. Sifting through the sand that was in there I found a empty clip from a sig226 semiautomatic hand gun.
      The coolest thing about it was it was empty. Haha
      I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

i never knew P226's used a clip :P

you might want to throw that thing out asap if you haven't done so already, if that p226 mag holds more than 10 rounds, you're in possession of a prohibited device.

...though, if its from Japan, theres a pretty good chance its from an airsoft. haha i hope you can tell the difference :P
        Last edited by derk; 02-01-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Well it's fairly easy to tell the difference between a mag from a real steel handgun and an airsoft one :P And just drive a screw through the side of the mag so you can only feed 5 rounds into it. Et voila. Legal
          Originally posted by kengeroo
          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

....10 rounds for centerfire pistol

Comment

my car had a bunch of japanese wrenches and sockets with the spare tire...also underneath the spare tire were a bunch of shopping bags with crazing writing on them! And also a brochure like rogers or something but with japanese selling cell phones! they have some crazy cell phones over there!
              gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by derk View Post
                ....10 rounds for centerfire pistol
                Ah, right, I was thinking rifles. My bad :P
                Originally posted by kengeroo
                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                ...don't drink and ebay
                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
                  Well it's fairly easy to tell the difference between a mag from a real steel handgun and an airsoft one :P And just drive a screw through the side of the mag so you can only feed 5 rounds into it. Et voila. Legal
                  I think full metal airsoft mags are still technically considered prohibited, since they can be modified to fire real rounds in a real gun.
                  R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                  http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

lol... no, they arent.

and you cant modify an airsoft mag to hold/ feed live rounds

Comment

I found a japanese coin with a hole in the middle (?) and a flare. tats it.
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
                        I think full metal airsoft mags are still technically considered prohibited, since they can be modified to fire real rounds in a real gun.
                        LOL ahahahahahahahhahaha

Comment

Dunno, I just remember reading that somewhere, load of crap I guess haha.

I dunno much about airsoft, but I though that to be legal in Canada they need to have a clear mag? Or just clear parts?

Who cares, this is getting off topic! lol
                          R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

I found this in my trunk

Comment

Found this in the panel of the door !

Comment

Working...
                              X