OBD 1 Conversion, PLZ help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBD 1 Conversion, PLZ help!

Hey everyone, two quick question for all of ya.

- I have a massive OBD 2 reader in my garage, and I was wondering if they're was a way to have it read codes from my 1991 R32 GTR. There are cords that convert OBD 2 to OBD 1 but that does that work for JDM?

- The reason for this is I have this wicked iphone ap that reads things like all temps, boost, 0-60, 0-100 ect ect, and I wanted it to run off my GTR. Has anyone ever tried this? Does anyone know of a OBD 1 to Iphone cord?

get the 14pinmale to 16pinfemale adapter ebay
    Toy: BNR32
    DD: R50

Comment

??? Don't think this will work, our cars have a CONSULT port, they aren't OBD anything

Comment

Orrrr you could man-up and get a stand alone rather that going OBD like every other regular vehicle out there
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

i got datascan working....it shows everything . ive been driving around with my laptop on passenger seat for past couple days lol. i dont really know why im replying to this, i will text you.

Comment

Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
            ??? Don't think this will work, our cars have a CONSULT port, they aren't OBD anything
            obd 1 buddy
            Toy: BNR32
            DD: R50

Comment

Originally posted by GTRSOAR View Post
              Hey everyone, two quick question for all of ya.

- I have a massive OBD 2 reader in my garage, and I was wondering if they're was a way to have it read codes from my 1991 R32 GTR. There are cords that convert OBD 2 to OBD 1 but that does that work for JDM?

- The reason for this is I have this wicked iphone ap that reads things like all temps, boost, 0-60, 0-100 ect ect, and I wanted it to run off my GTR. Has anyone ever tried this? Does anyone know of a OBD 1 to Iphone cord?
              Innovate logworks for iphone and their ecu harwdware(149$) with wifi .
              A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

Working...
              X