2f2f paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2f2f paint?

hey just kinda been mulling over getting some nice paint work done, has anyone ever seen the r34 2f2f paint on a r32? think it would be kinda catchy an look not to bad.... just fishing for any input or opinions.....

You just went full retard.

Comment

ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah

Comment

I think it could look pretty good! Maybe ps it or something?

Comment

Don't do it. If your going to spend the money do something with your own touch. Don't be a loser and get a fast and furious paint job because you'll get laughed at man. Trustme
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
            You just went full retard.
            you owe me a new keyboard

because a mouthful of OJ is now all over it

Comment

Never go full retard.

03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Bahahahahah im sorry but thankyou for making my monday that much better!
                Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

you cant do the 2f2f r34 color scheme on your car, only people with honda accords do that.

on a serious note, that would be the stupidest idea ever. people will laugh at you. youd be better off doing the paint scheme from the GTR in FaF (which would actually be pretty dope)

Comment

My car was originally silver-blue metallic. I HATED IT. After a few months of dealing with the ugly colour (I bought my BNR32 back in 2006), I decided to paint it a cream-white. One guy from Toronto named John (Yes, I said it!) was talking shyt behind my back about the colour I had chosen. The next thing you know...he later on decides to paint his BNR32 the same the exact same colour, paint code and all. The lesson here is, don't let anyone discourage you from painting YOUR car. There will always be haters who'll just copy you later!

"Live Fast, Die Laughing..."

S1DC
                    Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

Originally posted by MissModel View Post
                      The lesson here is, don't let anyone discourage you from painting YOUR car. There will always be haters who'll just copy you later!
                      Yes but painting your car in memory of a famous riced car is just asking for it.
                      R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Epic failure
                        Last edited by Reid; 11-03-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

dont do it. but

house of kolors platnium pearl
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

kinda leaning towards full silver and blue stripes now i saw it on a boss mustang the other day and it was pretty nice, thx everyone for the imput

Comment

I say don't do it but hey man if it makes you happy I say go for it. Why not. But a pint job like that might cost some moola. Just make sure you are 100% sure because you wouldn't want to pay out that kind of money and not fully enjoy it. Good luck with your decision
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                              X