Rain visors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain visors

Anyone have any or know where you can buy a set? Driving round vancity without ac and getting soaked isnt getting fun anymore =S

I'd like to find a set of these too if they exist. Driving in the rain with a smoke sucks big time.

Comment

they exist, I had them on my gtr, but one broke in the cold I miss them so much!
      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR (main)
      2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4 door (baby wagon)

Comment

I had a set on my car when I bought it, they were the first thing to go in the garbage they did t suit the car - however I have seen them for sale if I find the website I will post it for you guys.
        "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

lol, that sucks that noone has any. But if anyones intrested Im custom making a set as we speak. If anyone else is intrested I can make a couple more molds after its all done.

Comment

there is some for sale right now check the sale forum
            Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

My drivers side blew off at 170 MPH..........LOL.

I have a PASS side that's in good shape, a warning though, they don't work worth a damn. Because there is no window frame they can't make them big enough without impeding the window as you open and close the door. You can only crack the window, not like my Carry where I can have the window down about 3 inches and still not get any water coming into the cab.

Make sure the metal clips are all there, you also need to buy some new 3M tape to seal it to the black part of the window frame.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X