factory amplifier bnr32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory amplifier bnr32

hello there! so my question is does the r32 gtr only have one amp in the rear deck? and none behind the front door speakers? i saw none on the fronts...

coz i know other nissans have 3 amp....one in the back, one on each front speakers...

so this factory amp under the rear deck is only for the rear speakers?

thanks
    Toy: BNR32
    DD: R50

as far as i know the amp in the back does both the front and the rear speakers. there weren't any on my fronts when i ripped them out for some aftermarket speakers.
    N8er

F*** Salt!

Comment

They just have the one in the rear
      They are few inovators, but many followers....

Comment

does it power both front and back speakers?
        Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

ok ic..but i think it only powers the rear coz when i discon the amp...front speakers still work...
          Toy: BNR32
          DD: R50

Comment

Is it an aftermarket deck? Those are usually amps in themselves (small ones) and will power speakers. If your fronts are connected to that, then that's probably what's up
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

well then the amp wouldnt have powered the front speakers then unless the previous owner took the time to run new wires to just the front speakers for some reason... more likely only the back and u just set ur fade to the back for better sound quality!
              1993 Nissan R32 GTR

Comment

Yea, it powers all 4. I just removed ALL the wiring for the speakers and the amp, it traced to both rear and front speakers. This would mean someone spliced your 2 fronts into the onboard a/m headunit with typically runs 40-50watts out per channel. Best bet, take the 2 front wires, 2 rear, bring them all to the rear and put in a new a/m amp. Then you're set for the future if you want to run better/coaxial speakers.

Oh and the weight, all wiring + amp was around the 8kg mark.. just saying...
                Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Working...
                X