No announcement yet.

Built RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not running, he said the top end needs to be done... but he has the whole kit to do it. Seems pretty good I do say... Either that or the already assembled one with the hks 2530's... not sure what mcflys turbos are on it i will check that.
    edit: it has stock turbos and head, but has the jun 2r head kit to finish it
    Last edited by shawnr204; 01-30-2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

There is a member on here selling virtually new 2530's for $1000 I think so if thats what you really want you could pick up that engine and buy the turbos seperatly
      "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

Originally posted by shawnr204 View Post
        its not running, he said the top end needs to be done... but he has the whole kit to do it. Seems pretty good I do say... Either that or the already assembled one with the hks 2530's... not sure what mcflys turbos are on it i will check that.
        I figured there was something like that due to price. Still a good deal if you can do the work considering you get a car with it. Sounds like the car doesnt have much wrong with it. Wonder if it was ICBC that wrote it off or if Damien had Ab insurance on it at the time and they screwed him cuz it was in BC? Someone should call him and find out more details, cuz really... the parts alone cost a ton more and there are nice parts on the car too.

Depending on the situation, I personally would consider that. One of the better deals out there now. The one at autodream, I would think you can offer a lower price and see what they say. People need money these days. I can only assume there are a few other good deals out there that arnt advertised yet. My engine could be one of them too if I dont get my shi* together
        ALLEN PETERSEN
        Number (604) 961-2449
        4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
        RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by shawnr204 View Post
          and a gt45r!
          oh hai!

Comment

Originally posted by jdms13rhd View Post
            I figured there was something like that due to price. Still a good deal if you can do the work considering you get a car with it. Sounds like the car doesnt have much wrong with it. Wonder if it was ICBC that wrote it off or if Damien had Ab insurance on it at the time and they screwed him cuz it was in BC? Someone should call him and find out more details, cuz really... the parts alone cost a ton more and there are nice parts on the car too.

Depending on the situation, I personally would consider that. One of the better deals out there now. The one at autodream, I would think you can offer a lower price and see what they say. People need money these days. I can only assume there are a few other good deals out there that arnt advertised yet. My engine could be one of them too if I dont get my shi* together
            could have sold it to me
            too late!
            oh hai!

Comment

Originally posted by Black BNR32 View Post
              could have sold it to me
              too late!
              I got another fully build one ready to go with a new GTSS kit. Had it for a couple years. Very slow process
              ALLEN PETERSEN
              Number (604) 961-2449
              RB30`s for sale!

Comment

if your going to spend 10 or $11000 your better off building one yourself then you know exactly what you have and you can set it up however you like
                "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

Originally posted by Black BNR32 View Post
                  sounds legit

mcfly totaled his car and isn't parting it, but selling whole. BUY IT.
                  Originally posted by jdms13rhd View Post
                  yeah, went on gtrpwr last night to see what that was about. looks pretty good. Sounds like a door handle and a ignition wrote the car off????? I didnt know if it was running or anything. You should look into that.
                  Totalled my ass. That's like 700$ worth of repairs. Somehow I feel like there's another side to this story...

Originally posted by Insurance quote
                  1 Nissan Part – BNR32 RH Door Handle # 80605 9,600 9,600/
                  1 Nissan Part – BNR32 Lock Set # 80010S 25,200 25,200/
                  1 Nissan Part – BNR32 Steering Column Trim # 48470 5,665 5,665/
                  1 Nissan Part – BNR32 Dash Under Trim Panel # 68106M 13,650 13,650/
                  1 Nissan Part – BNR32 Fuse Panel Cover # 68964 980 980/
                  1 Nissan Part – BNR32 GTR Kei/ Cutting # 80600NA 7,150 7,150/
                  R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                  http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

yea something doesnt seem right there... especially in his when he says the starter is shot but starts up fine with a roll start.....
                    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Ya something does indeed seem weird. gtrjon thanks for directing me to autodreams. How reputable of a shop are they with rb's? The motor seems like a ok deal. I also wonder why he just used a oe head gasket? I have to call him again sometime this week to clear some more stuff up, I just want a outside perspective of the shop and how it is. Anyone else in the Calgary area know anything about these guys? thanks

Comment

well i can personally vouch for marvin the sales manager. he was my co worker at lordco for a year and has been a good friend of mine for a few years. he worked at my friends shop in bc evolution automotive and helped me out alot with my gtr. he sold my brother his soarer and is overall a great guy. he just recently went back to work for autodream and from the things i have heard and the pictures i have seen they know their **** when it comes to nissans especially srs and rbs. I personally am getting about 3k worth of parts off them during my build and they are tuning my car when its all said and done so i trust them and recomend them.
                        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I've been dealing with autodream for a decade now. They have been building RB's for almost that long. Best to call them on it tho to find out more info and same with damiens. Lots of Insurance companies have been writing JDM cars off with only plpd insurance. It could have been that the insurance company would give him next to nothing for the car or write it off and let him buy the car back??? Who knows without asking.
                          ALLEN PETERSEN
                          Number (604) 961-2449
                          RB30`s for sale!

Comment

ICBC will write off any RHD w/ minimal damage.

That's what happened.

I've seen guys get written off when they claimed door dings.

Comment

He's not with ICBC.
                              R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

been doin some more searching... this popped up on ebay. Whats the boys opinions on this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Comment

Working...
                                X