R34 display in r32 gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R34 display in r32 gtr

Hello. Would be interested in relative costs and parts needed to put the 34 mfd display in my 32 gtr. Thought this would be aan interesting alternative to various gauges. Thanks fellas

Trevor

google it, or GTROC, or SAU
    its been talked about many many times before
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

np you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevoR32 View Post
        Hello. Would be interested in relative costs and parts needed to put the 34 mfd display in my 32 gtr. Thought this would be aan interesting alternative to various gauges. Thanks fellas

Trevor
        Yes, it has been discussed in great detail on other sites. BTW, I would only recommend a new MFD unless you know without a doubt that a used one is in great condition.

Comment

This post is from may so it's probably been thought of and passed.
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

OP did you ever decide on the MFD? I was looking into the Blitz MFD but I would need ODBII, lol.

Comment

lol last posters you are both right. came and gone. but i do want to redesign my interior. it will now be a track/street car so stripped out but i want to retain a cool modern high tech feel so yes blitz displays new stack gauge cluster.... i had even thrown around the idea of making everything by screen gauges in the dash aux screens etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevoR32 View Post
                lol last posters you are both right. came and gone. but i do want to redesign my interior. it will now be a track/street car so stripped out but i want to retain a cool modern high tech feel so yes blitz displays new stack gauge cluster.... i had even thrown around the idea of making everything by screen gauges in the dash aux screens etc.
                I could possibly sell you my GTT's triple gauge pod if you're interested.

Comment

do the R35 MFD please!
                  Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
                    do the R35 MFD please!
                    now that would be sick!! someone would try this
                    1990 Mazda Manyata (Turbo Miata 6psi 175whp 172wtq)
                    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR (13.5psi estimate of 320whp)

Comment

R35 ftw!
                      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

I decided to keep my MFD after not receiving solid buyers.

custom panel to keep the buttons in-order.

I decided to remove the "MFD" characters because I'll purchase a FULL-RACE ETS PRO unit and use the space to place the switches and knob.

Comment

Looks pretty sweet!!! How hard was it to get setup?

Comment

^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDevilCRX View Post
                              Looks pretty sweet!!! How hard was it to get setup?
                              Thanks. Extemely hard - esp the EGT and Inlet sensors and setup. I had to take it to a shop that did the fabrication portion and checks.

I shot a video about 3 weeks ago (I wrote it in Japanese for some J-friends of mine):

Comment

Working...
                              X