Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gtrjerry73
    replied
    You gotta love these cars and you really don't know until you drive it. They are amazing!! Can you imagine the gtr compared to cars of 1989? I guess basically the same as the new gtr vs other basic cars of 2011? Lol kind of obvious I guess and the gtr badge still raising the bar 20 years later go Nissan

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
    Tha's why I tell people that I have over $100,000 worth of car sitting in the driveway. The origional cost of the car + all of the work that has been done to it (in today's money). Then I point out that I got the car for 1/10 of that origional investment, someone took a HUGE loss, and it wasn't me.......lol.

Jon.
    I do the same. WINNING!

Leave a comment:

• Dragon Humper
    replied
    Tha's why I tell people that I have over $100,000 worth of car sitting in the driveway. The origional cost of the car + all of the work that has been done to it (in today's money). Then I point out that I got the car for 1/10 of that origional investment, someone took a HUGE loss, and it wasn't me.......lol.

Jon.

Leave a comment:

• GTRADDICT
    replied
    Wait in a few years when it comes a classic

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    To think that something 'worth' close to 80k in 2011 dollars is now valued on avg around 8k now...waow

Leave a comment:

• tryingtobebest
    replied
    Would something like Sentra or Civic be equivalent price right now as back than!?)
    ... By my calucations current price is about right)

Leave a comment:

• DarkCaporaL
    replied
    ^^ Click the link Marus posted.

Essentially around the same price as the new GTR when it came out.

Leave a comment:

• archaeic_bloke
    replied
    hrmmm I thought it was more near the $80,000 mark

EDIT: Here's why...

when the GTR came out in '89... yes it was $45,000... but thats $45,000 in 1989 dollars... in equivalent 2010 dollars (adjusting for economic inflation) that would be same as the 1989 GTR selling for $81,851.52

Inflation Calculator: http://www.westegg.com/inflation/infl.cgi
    Last edited by archaeic_bloke; 05-24-2011, 12:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dark_sky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarusGTR
    replied

Google says 45000$ MRP...

Leave a comment:

• tryingtobebest
    started a topic Original price of the 89 GTR?

Original price of the 89 GTR?

Hi, i was kind of looking around but couldn't find an answer! What was the original price for the R32 GTR over the years, brand new from the dealerships?
    THX

EDIT:
    I found a very good site explaining OEM numbers and models:

Last edited by tryingtobebest; 09-20-2011, 05:43 PM.
Working...
X