Clear All

Did my compression test !

1-135
    2-135
    3-135
    4-120
    5-135
    6-135

the number 4 is 120 .... I know its bad...
    sound like a leakee piston ring
    I Guess rebuild would be the option

Any Suggestion or Advice about those piston compression ????
    Hinnnn ta le volant a droite ???? c bin peterrrr !

Comment

Depends what you plan on doing. How's your budget? If you Can't afford a fresh build, keep it te way it is and it can run for a while like that. When you have the cash, the rebuild. Or modify it now and take your chances, best case itll fail in a way that's easy to rebuild without losing much cash (400whp stock motor is easy). Or tear it down and go nuts on parts for the next year... Ok 2-3 years like some of us.
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
        Depends what you plan on doing. How's your budget? If you Can't afford a fresh build, keep it te way it is and it can run for a while like that. When you have the cash, the rebuild. Or modify it now and take your chances, best case itll fail in a way that's easy to rebuild without losing much cash (400whp stock motor is easy). Or tear it down and go nuts on parts for the next year... Ok 2-3 years like some of us.
        1 year for me! i thought you were going big single now??
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

have you looked at the Borg warner EFR twin 6258 setup?

if you dont mind all the extra fab work, apparently it spools faster than GT-SS's, and has more power than -10's.

sounds like epic win to me!

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
            1 year for me! i thought you were going big single now??
            Gotta wait and see what the budget allows. Got around $6k into the twins so if i cant sell them for close to what they cost (1200km) then I'm stuck with little twins...

The single would be great now that I'm used to one on the pulsar. Man these little cars can move
            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
            lol

Comment

Working...
            X